Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought the second part was better than the first half, not as good as tin man, but still okay...
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
      Thought the second part was better than the first half, not as good as tin man, but still okay...
      I agree, it was pretty neat but not as memorable as Tin Man.

Comment

I liked it a lot, and I hope they make a second movie
        I've never seen Tin Man, is it like Alice?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I thought it was decent for a Syfy movie. I'm not a big Alice in Wonderland fan, but it was still pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
            Yes it is, it's a different version of the Wizard if Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Yes it is, it's a different version of the Wizard if Oz.
              Cool!
              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Does anyone think there is going to be a second Alice movie...er minnie series thing...?

Comment

Does anyone think there is going to be a second Alice movie...er minnie series thing...?
                  Maybe not, as Tin Man also never got a sequel, I think they creators will just move to another classic story to re-tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Maybe not, as Tin Man also never got a sequel, I think they creators will just move to another classic story to re-tell.
                    ya, I would go with another classic re-telling, but I wonder which classic story will be next, b/c if any mini series would have gotten a sequel it would have been Tin man.

Comment

tin Man is actually out on DVD is you want to find a way to rent it. Very very very good.

i loved the New Alice, sadly I never got to see Pt.2. I've ben Checking Syfy and they don't have it up,....

But i liked the Hatter, he was cute and Kathy Bates as the Queen of Hearts was awesome!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        tin Man is actually out on DVD is you want to find a way to rent it. Very very very good.

i loved the New Alice, sadly I never got to see Pt.2. I've ben Checking Syfy and they don't have it up,....

But i liked the Hatter, he was cute and Kathy Bates as the Queen of Hearts was awesome!!
                        Hatter, Andrew Lee Potts, was one of the very reason I watch the first part of Alice...

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                          Hatter, Andrew Lee Potts, was one of the very reason I watch the first part of Alice...
                          Syfy hasn't put it up yet, and that makes me sad....

yes, the Hatter is cute. LOL!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I have both parts recorded myself, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

This looks "Meh" at best.

I'll give it a shot though.

Comment

well tomarrow syfy is showing Tin Man in its entirety, followed by Alice.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                well tomarrow syfy is showing Tin Man in its entirety, followed by Alice.

Do you happen to know the time cause I am going to be at work... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X