how's Eli going to cope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    I think Eli wants to be liked by everyone. That's highly unlikely, particularly given he is spying on them with the kinos and that he's already put a number of the scientists offside.
    I don't think that Eli worries about who likes him or not, he's was a bit of a loner on earth, and never fit in really. He was perfectly content to interact by the computer. I think he is quite used to people not understanding him, so if they like him, that's great, if not he knows there's not much he can do about it.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      I don't think that Eli worries about who likes him or not, he's was a bit of a loner on earth, and never fit in really. He was perfectly content to interact by the computer. I think he is quite used to people not understanding him, so if they like him, that's great, if not he knows there's not much he can do about it.
      I would agree with your assessment; I don't think Eli is competing for everyone's approval.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhole View Post
        I would agree with your assessment; I don't think Eli is competing for everyone's approval.
        Thanks.
        I think Eli is very certain of his abilities. Remember when Young questions his calculations and Eli looked at him and said " hey, math boy" .
        He is secure in his field of expertise.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X