Waiting 4 months is gonna suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting 4 months is gonna suck...

It would be a bit to convenient to think that Rush is gonna pop in the ship and fix it up and catch up to Destiny...

What do you think will happen?

And, was that ship the same ship that had no explanation at the end of Air part III?
    Last edited by sjleader; 04 December 2009, 06:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Originally posted by sjleader View Post
    It would be a bit to convenient to think that Rush is gonna pop in the ship and fix it up and catch up to Destiny...

What do you think will happen?
    You want my honest theory of how this is going to play out?

Okay.

Catatonic man will wake up and be able to alter course back to the planet using the chairs interface, the stress of which combined with previous trauma ends up killing him, Rush returns after the crew goes back to get "The body"/Check the ship out more thanks to the newly allotted window of time.

Rush returns. The ship, now without a pilot resumes its previous course. Much Angst is had by all.

Something along those lines.

Comment

True that... I forgot all about the chair man.

Comment

4 months! That long? That is so unfair, we have to actually wait until next year's summer!
        The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
          4 months! That long? That is so unfair, we have to actually wait until next year's summer!
          Spring
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

There is always other shows to watch! I got plenty to keep me busy.

Comment

sgu is worth it
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Nah will only have to wait a month.
                sigpic

Comment

Its more stupid then sucky. Sure we will gripe about it now that it is gone, and wait anxiously for its return.

But those of us who are liking what we are getting will watch the show anyway, it can return in another year and we would still watch it, it does not matter, we are hooked. Those still on the fence or who are casual fans will be a lot less enclined to watch it given that much of a wait.

At least those of us who like it know we are getting more eps...unless the world ends or something.

Comment

I have lost season 4 and 5 to watch but yea these breaks suck

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      There is always other shows to watch! I got plenty to keep me busy.
                      Me too, Mass Effect 2 comes out in January that'll keep me more than entertained till SGU returns.

Spoiler:
                      I look forward to seeing what happens with Rush, i hope they don't leave him there forever since he's my favorite character.

Comment

Catatonic man will wake up and be able to alter course back to the planet using the chairs interface, the stress of which combined with previous trauma ends up killing him, Rush returns after the crew goes back to get "The body"/Check the ship out more thanks to the newly allotted window of time.

Rush returns. The ship, now without a pilot resumes its previous course. Much Angst is had by all.

Something along those lines.

that is so dead on that I registered on the forum just to agree with you. It makes perfect sense! rush fixing the ship, activating its hyperdrive/ftl and finding the destiny would be too ridiculous. Chair man coming back with full knowledge with no impending death would essentially end the show.

I bet after chair man awakes, he'll be like o'neill and speak only ancient. everyone wishes rush was there, since he is the only one that knows the most ancient. It's only been a few hours since their jump, but how do they get back? That's when chair man reveals he can control the entire ship, now that he has the knowledge.

As they rescue rush, chair man collapses, and tries to convey in ancient everything rush needs to know about the ship. Of course, he dies, leaving rush the only person that can control the ship.young and rush stare at each other confrontationally. Rush threatens young with some witty remark and walks away. Young asks eli to analyze all the footage of what Chair Man said to rush but eli says "I don't understand ancient". and we're right back to rush vs young.

These episodes write themselves!

Comment

I may or may not be starting the " SGU Withdrawal Support Group". There will be a list of David Blue episodes of moonlight and movies with LDP, LF, RC, AH and MN.

If you don't understand all of those abbreviations, than you don't really need the support group!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                            I may or may not be starting the " SGU Withdrawal Support Group". There will be a list of David Blue episodes of moonlight and movies with LDP, LF, RC, AH and MN.

If you don't understand all of those abbreviations, than you don't really need the support group!
                            *head explodes*
                            Well turns out I need that support group...unfortanatly that is not an option anymore since I am now the headless computer typing person

Comment

I have 2 boys coming so hopefully in 3-4 months I'll be getting enough sleep to watch TV again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X