What did Dr. Lee do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Dr. Lee do ?

When Dr. Rush swaps bodies with Bill Lee we hear the he talked to General O' Neill. He did this while controlling Dr. Lee's body.
    If the LRC stones work both ways then Dr. Lee should have been controlling Dr. Rush's body. Then what was he up to whilst onboard the Destiny, we didn't hear anything about him ''being'' there.
    Is it possible that Dr. Rush locked the door of the room in the destiny where he had the stones? Effectively trapping Dr. Lee? If that was the case it might explain way Dr. Lee wasn't in Earth's LRC room since.
    Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

He happy slapped Young and filmed it with a Kino.

Comment

Dude, Dr. Lee was still sleeping(napping), even Joe Mollozi addressed this on his Blog.
      It's always suicide mission this, save the planet that. No one ever just stops by to say "Hi!" any more!
      - Gen. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog316 View Post
        Dude, Dr. Lee was still sleeping(napping), even Joe Mollozi addressed this on his Blog.
        LMAO! Oh, Dr. Lee... I almost wish they'd brought him aboard SGU as a main character! At least as a secondary scientist. Goofy as he is, he's still damn smart.

Comment

Well THB I haven't read Joe Mollozi's blog in a while, purely because normally I don't anyway.
          If he was asleep then You'd have to wonder how deep a sleeper he was to not be a woken by such a sudden change.
          Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Even though he was sleeping, we have no idea to the length of time that Rush was on Earth. He would not know how long he would be in Dr Lee's body, I'm sure he made sure that Dr Lee couldn't just get up and starting walking around Destiny. Remember that Rush had no idea who would be on the other end, he may have been expecting a soldier to be there. In other words someone who wouldn't be asleep on duty, the thing that had me wondering is why was Dr Lee even sitting there anyway? He has far too much knowledge and expertise to be wasted on baby sitting duty.
            Last edited by malfunction; 05 December 2009, 03:01 AM.
            Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

I really don't buy the "doctor Lee was sleeping" excuse.

Wasn't rush awake and standing when he used the stones? If this is the case, I think if someone was sleeping, and they transfered consciences with someone awake... they would be awake.

Even if he did transfer to his body alseep, he would surly have fallen over since he was standing... and be awoken.

This whole scene was written very very poorly.

Comment

Working...
              X