No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me it seems to be kind a 'duh'. the name of the town, the mention of it being a focal point for odd things, just seems to be a no-brainer
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Didn't like this episode as much as the 1st one but it was still interesting so I'll probably watch next week. The big thing that bothers me is that the FBI agent doesn't bother to find out why these people have these abilities and what could be causing it. Just solve the case, no ones really punished and go about your merry way.

About this ep
      Spoiler:
      I was talking back to the tv when the butteryfly showed up in the car. It seemed to me they should have slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car. It was obvious that was foretelling of the car being taken over.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Thunderstorm, I feel butterflies everytime I look at your sig. verra nice, indeed...
        I'm still enjoying this show. I think it's the understated but genuine characters. The effects are fun, funny and interesting and I just love the look of that town! Anyway, I'm hooked!
        :-D

Comment

Originally posted by dtheories View Post
          Thunderstorm, I feel butterflies everytime I look at your sig. verra nice, indeed...
          It's the arms. I'm not even a huge Daniel fan (although, I do like him!) and I swoon evertime Thunderstorm posts anything. LOL

Comment

pretty decent, but I'm affraid they'll have to put in more overarching storylines to keep me watching. I'm not a big fan of flavour of the week stories.
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
              pretty decent, but I'm affraid they'll have to put in more overarching storylines to keep me watching. I'm not a big fan of flavour of the week stories.
              Well, we have only seen 2 so far. Let's give it time to build those overarching story-lines.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I finally got around to watching "Consumed" last night.
                I didn't find it nearly as interesting as the pilot but it's still an enjoyable show for me. So, she's staying on...that should prove interesting
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                  I finally got around to watching "Consumed" last night.
                  I didn't find it nearly as interesting as the pilot but it's still an enjoyable show for me. So, she's staying on...that should prove interesting
                  Ditto. There are some interesting aspects to this show which could pan out nicely in the long run. I'm already pretty intrigued.

Comment

So far we're going to keep watching. It actually was a last minute decision to watch it, but I wasn't sure what time Eureka was on, so I just put the timer on for two hours and we got HAVEN also.

I'm a big King book-wise, so I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I've been a fan of Nicholas Campbell since his Da Vinci days, and didn't see him in any of the adverts, so happy to see him here.

Does anyone think there is a bit of similarity to Harper's Island (of which I only got to see maybe two eps worth)?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post

Does anyone think there is a bit of similarity to Harper's Island (of which I only got to see maybe two eps worth)?
                      I never watched that show but I am reminded slightly of the old show Eerie, Indiana. If any of you are old enough to remember that one.

Comment

lol "old enough to remember that one"

It only started in '97.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          lol "old enough to remember that one"

It only started in '97.
                          1991 ... and I've been meeting some young uns on this site lately.

Comment

Oh, hurrdurr. Whoops
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Oh, hurrdurr. Whoops
                              Did you ever see that show?

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                                So far we're going to keep watching. It actually was a last minute decision to watch it, but I wasn't sure what time Eureka was on, so I just put the timer on for two hours and we got HAVEN also.

I'm a big King book-wise, so I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I've been a fan of Nicholas Campbell since his Da Vinci days, and didn't see him in any of the adverts, so happy to see him here.

Well I hope the ending is not as predictable as Harper's Island, where everyone I know guest who the killer was in the first episode. But it was entertaining through. I have not seen haven yet through.

Comment

Working...
                                X