• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepers (210)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON TWO
    SLEEPERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210

The disappearances of a group of teenagers point Will and Magnus to a rehab facility in Mexico, where they find that Nikola Tesla may have inadvertantly recreated a race of vampires.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 21 February 2021, 07:54 PM.

I liked this one. it was a lot of fun, lots of snark and sass.

and wow, tesla is no longer a vamp.

dude.

the whole telekinesis/magnetism is cool, but i bet i know a plot of a s3 episode...tracking down any source blood to see if he can revamp his devamper
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Pure Awesomeness!

I love this episode so much! My favorite of the season so far!!!!

Tesla Rocks!

Comment

Mixed reviews from me:

Loved seeing Nikola again. So sad that he's not a vamp. Though I can't wait to discover his new powers.

The teenager storyline was cringeworthy and boring. The language and sexual conotations had me wondering why this was only rated PG.

I loved that they dedicated the episode to Azra Young and her cousins. RIP.

Three Children Had No Chance of Escaping Shuswap Lake Cabin Fire
        Children Killed in Shuswap Cabin Fire Identified
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I liked the episode, but I missed the last scene with Tesla and Magnus. I just replaced my DVR and had set it to turn off automatically at 11pm-just in time to miss the final minutes. Oh well, I'll have to watch it again!

Comment

[QUOTE=SamJackShipper93;11023187]

I loved that they dedicated the episode to Azra Young and her cousins. RIP.

I also liked the fact that the episode was dedicated to the children.
            Even though this is after the fact I found this synopis from tvguide.com to be rather humorous:
            "These days, Hollywood would have you believe that vampires are hunky young men with cover-boy faces who harbor tortured souls beneath their pale skin. Fortunately, there's Nikola Tesla (Jonathan Young), a recurring charmer who serves to remind us that vampires can be bad news for humans. Magnus and Will check out a rehab facility in Mexico, where they find Tesla up to his old tricks."
            "Time Travel: it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts"-Ron Stoppable- Kim Possible

Comment

I felt sorry for Tesla when he was devamped. Though when he discovered his "magneto" power I knew his character would only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                The teenager storyline was cringeworthy and boring. The language and sexual conotations had me wondering why this was only rated PG
                Yeah, I didn't get that either. It should have been at least rated PG-13.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-17 View Post
                  I felt sorry for Tesla when he was devamped. Though when he discovered his "magneto" power I knew his character would only get better.
                  Same here! I was like 'OMG! NO'! And then his magnetic powers and I was like 'oh yeah!'

Comment

A nice episode, didn't really care for the other vampires they created some very dull moments. But it is cool to see Tesla no longer as a vamp, but a new abnormal.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbelethwen View Post
                      Even though this is after the fact I found this synopis from tvguide.com to be rather humorous:
                      "These days, Hollywood would have you believe that vampires are hunky young men with cover-boy faces who harbor tortured souls beneath their pale skin. Fortunately, there's Nikola Tesla (Jonathan Young), a recurring charmer who serves to remind us that vampires can be bad news for humans. Magnus and Will check out a rehab facility in Mexico, where they find Tesla up to his old tricks."
                      Haha, that's great!
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I thought that this was an "Awwww.." episode. It was so...nice. An 8/10, for me. I thought that John disappearing was rather interesting.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          I liked this one. it was a lot of fun, lots of snark and sass.

and wow, tesla is no longer a vamp.

dude.

the whole telekinesis/magnetism is cool, but i bet i know a plot of a s3 episode...tracking down any source blood to see if he can revamp his devamper
                          Wow! Helen doesn't use pure silver for her trays!

Magneto Man!

Fun ep.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Saw it for the second time and it had the same effect in me; made me laugh out loud, make me roll my eyes at some of their story lines, keep me entertained and make me some kind of sad that Tesla is “ordinary” again.

“Wide world domination”LOL cerebro any one?

“The last of the five” that sentence was powerful; it would be really difficult to think that you are the last one of some group like they were, you can see how Helen is terrified of been the last one alive and everybody she had known die or is dying.

I really like the interaction between Kate and Will, they do a good pair but I rather she partner with Henry.

And Henry and the Big guy are away at the San Diego Comic Con. “That’s one of the places he fits” LOL

There were a lot of good lines. "Life's b** and then you don't die" LOL

Helen looked astonish beautiful.

This season has been a very good one just one episode I didn’t like that much so far 9/10

That's all for now
                            sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Goodbye Dracula, Hello Magneto!!

A very fun ep!
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X