No announcement yet.

+You Know You're Obsessed With The Wraith When...+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you replace words in songs with things that remind you of the Wraith. Like "Call me" becomes "Cull me".
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

When you've got a hard drive dedicated to your favourite wraith.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

When you start eating more fruit because you like the idea of young Wraith being vegetarians.

Comment

When you see short WWE or something similar and you thinking "Wraith Worshipper E....?"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            When you start eating more fruit because you like the idea of young Wraith being vegetarians.
            When the first thing with Wraith and fruit you think of is your favorite Wraith with tropical fruit juice all over and helping to clean if off in creative ways.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
            When you see short WWE or something similar and you thinking "Wraith Worshipper E....?"
            Wraith Worshipper Extraordinaire
            Wraith Worshipper Enthusiast
            Wraith Worshipper Entertainment...

Comment

You name your cat after one of your fav. wraith...

Comment

When you hear the name of any Wraith and you actually look for him

< heard someone call out Todd today and < actually looked for Todd the wraith
                This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

...when you wonder what your favourite wraith is thinking about in certain screenshots.

Comment

...when you wonder what your favourite wraith is thinking about in certain screenshots.
                    I do that all the time!! In fact I can see the Bob on your avatar think: "hmm who to kiss now"
                    His lips are so sensual you know

When you replace words in songs with things that remind you of the Wraith. Like "Call me" becomes "Cull me".
                    Hehe hilarious. Or when you get special feelings with every song you heard on a wraithvideo on youtube like "Tides" from Tarot always remembers me of Steve and Boogeyman always makes me think of Bob.

When you see fruit and think about the juicy farmers who grew them LOL

Wraith worshipper Extravaganza

When you hear the name of any Wraith and you actually look for him

< heard someone call out Todd today and < actually looked for Todd the wraith
                    When you see the credits of a movie and think of Wraith when you see names like Todd or Dave...
                    (have that every time with "Wizards of Waverly place" directed by Todd Greenwald. Very amuzing XD)

When you want your boyfriend to grow a beard/goatie just like your favourite wraith
                    or when you want your girlfriend to do her hair like a queen.
                    When your favourite colour is green and black
                    When you claim the armchair as your rightfull throne

And OMG I can highlight almost every symptome O.o
                    Last edited by Thorthewraith; 09 August 2011, 09:50 AM.
                    On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

When you won't date anyone because they aren't "Wraithy" enough
                      sigpic

Comment

When you wish you had a Hive ship of your own. Or Dart
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

I wish that all the time.

When you are actually looking for a place to park that dart*guilty*

When you can read Wraithlanguage better than the Atlantis team can. *goes back to study*
                          On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
                          X