Creations 'Salute to Supernatural' Chicago 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JENSEN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!

Very, VERY limited photo ops and autos. Check out Creation's page for more details:
    http://www.creationent.com/cal/supernatural.htm

Comment

You were right, Switch, Creation IS stalking this thread! Quick, let's think of some more requests!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
        You were right, Switch, Creation IS stalking this thread! Quick, let's think of some more requests!!
        More requests for Creation? OK, um...

Move the karaoke back to a bar. I get what the idea behind having it in the Q&A room, but, um, AWKWARD. Oh, and, well, Clif? As a guest? Really? No, thanks...

Comment

The preliminary schedule for Friday and Saturday is up on Creation's site. Nothing yet for Sunday, but hopefully soon.

3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Sooooooo close, I can practically taste it! Switch, did we get a final decision on the group photo? Who's in, who's out?

Since I have to wait until I am there to get the Saturday GA, I figure that's a good indication as to whether I SHOULD or not! If there are still some tickets left at the end of the day, I was meant to see Mark. If not, that's God's way of telling me to stop spending money!!!

Comment

I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Sounds like it'll be great. And since you all seem to have some psychic link to Creation, can you convince them to add a con a little farther east than Chicago in the next couple years?
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, wc! I WISH I could tell them where to have their cons! The plane ticket and the hotel alone doubles the cost for me. If it were here in Minneapolis I could save hundreds...or use that money to get better seats and more photo ops! ;-)

Switch, did you see on the site it said "No requests for special poses on the photos?!!" Does that mean I can't hold up the pic of Button?

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                  I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Sounds like it'll be great. And since you all seem to have some psychic link to Creation, can you convince them to add a con a little farther east than Chicago in the next couple years?
                  There is one in Nashville next year. That's a little farther east....

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                  Thanks, wc! I WISH I could tell them where to have their cons! The plane ticket and the hotel alone doubles the cost for me. If it were here in Minneapolis I could save hundreds...or use that money to get better seats and more photo ops! ;-)

Switch, did you see on the site it said "No requests for special poses on the photos?!!" Does that mean I can't hold up the pic of Button?
                  They always say "No special requests." And you don't have to request. Just go in, say Hi and hold up the picture.

Comment

Whew! I got bland, generic pictures at that first Stargate con where I was too nervous to do much more than stand there and try not to shake. But, it made me unhappy with them. I don't like myself in pictures unless I can do SOMETHING a little creative (that way I feel people look are looking at something other than me!)

Comment

To everybody who's lucky enough to go, have a wonderful time and please remember to bring back news and pretties for those of us left out, okay? *puppy dog eyes*

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I'll do my best, stars, but between my camera and how far away I'll be sitting, nobody will even be distinguishable in a shot!

Comment

Have fun tomorrow! and remember to breathe at appropriate times
                          sigpic

Comment

Was absolutely fnatastic, guys! Better than I could have imagined. I have already started saving up to go next year. Sorry I haven't been too forthcoming with the details since I got back, I've been trying to catch up on RL stuff first, but when I get a good chunk of time, I'll share all the dirt (That I can remember, you kind of walk through it in a fangirl daze!)

Comment

uugh
                              Under Construction... www.fractured-infinity.com

Comment

Working...
                              X