FedCon 19, April 30 to May 2 2010 in Bonn, Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FedCon 19, April 30 to May 2 2010 in Bonn, Germany

No thread for this convention? I think its time, now that David Hewlett is announced, among other great guests from all over SciFi!

http://www.fedcon.de/index_en.php

So, who else is coming? I have a little bit of a home advantage, because I don't live to far from there, so I attend FedCon wether I want to see some special guest or not, just because its a great event and very unlike the other cons I attended so far (not better - just different).
    The cake is a lie!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    No thread for this convention? I think its time, now that David Hewlett is announced, among other great guests from all over SciFi!

http://www.fedcon.de/index_en.php

So, who else is coming? I have a little bit of a home advantage, because I don't live to far from there, so I attend FedCon wether I want to see some special guest or not, just because its a great event and very unlike the other cons I attended so far (not better - just different).
    So is Cliff Simon.
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

David Hewlett will be at the FedCon???

Woohoo, another reason to go there, besides the fact that the FedCon is just awesome. Count me in.

Comment

WOW David is getting around. That's at least the third Con annouced for him in the matter of months!!!
        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Oh, crap. I was in the FedCon last year *waves to iolanda* but this annoys me because I want to see David again but I can´t afford it I saw him once in Pegasus 2 and I don´t remember anything. I would love to meet ST guests as well.
          I can´t decide right now because I don´t have money. I will probably know better on February or so.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Oh, that is bad I'd love to meet you again! Good thing with FedCon ist that you don't really need to book your ticket early. Since there are so many fandoms represented you can get a decent place most of the times even if you don't have a low ticket number. I hope you can make it anyway!
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yep, there is no difference between ticket nr. 1205 and 1505
              I am looking for a job and I was in Egypt last month so I am really without money right now. And I have nobody to go with me so far but this all can change. I´ll let you know

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

yaaay for david hewlett and gareth david-lloyd is coming toooo

count me in too!
                still have to ask my boss if i can get these 3 days off, but im optimistic

Comment

Colin FerGuson has to show up! I missed him last year!

Comment

Booked my ticket
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm still waiting for the daily tickets to be released. *gnaws fingernails* I'm so eager to go.

Comment

And I am not going. I would love to see David again. And I also wanted to see Terry Farrell and Michael Trucco Well, next time. I want to be there next year, it will be the 20th FedCon, so very special. And I am sure they will also invite someone special next year.

Comment

Its not really the 20th FedCon, sice they skipped number 13 but I still hope that you will make it next year! FedCon is always something!
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yay! *does a happy dance* I just booked the tickets for myself and a friend, we'll be going on May, 1st.

Comment

First draft of the program is up: http://www.fedcon.de/pages_en/fed19/programm.php

Since I won't go to the concert I have all the time on Saturday to go to "Rhein in Flammen" which is held not far from the hotel on Saturday. You shouldn't miss this (unless you have a problem with more than 300.000 people watching great fireworks)!
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                              X