X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    It's a few fish short of a pond to me.
    Which means?
    (Sorry, but I'm not a native English speaker and these idioms can get me confused sometimes. I'm learning though.)
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

It's a reference to Moebius.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        Maybe in another reality where Camille on the ship came from there was never a row boat in the picture, but somehow she got transfered to a reality where there was indeed the slight difference of there being a row boat in the picture. Thus, Camille wouldn't have put it in her drawing. So this is maybe also why Scott suddenly has a son in this reality, but not in the previous reality. So, who likes my crazy theory?
        It's insane, wacky, and over-the-top. I must claim it as my own.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          Which means?
          (Sorry, but I'm not a native English speaker and these idioms can get me confused sometimes. I'm learning though.)
          Really? Wow. You're good!
          Spoiler:
          he says in that patronizing tone.
          'A few ___ short of a ___' is a modifiable metaphor meaning 'crazy'/'not all there mentally'.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
            I think the idea is she's only been away from home for a fairly short time and she's already starting to forget things. I think that's why it bothered her so much. Sure now she's just forgotten the rowboat but what might follow in the potentially years to come, her friends, her home, Sharon's face?
            I thought the exact same thing. I actually thought it was fairly obvious and am a little surprised there is some debate over it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I thought the exact same thing. I actually thought it was fairly obvious and am a little surprised there is some debate over it.
              Well I hope it gets re-used somewhere, and it will be one of those little clues TPTB have been leaving us. Which will later get some more meaning if we see all the little pieces becoming one big puzzle?

It's that or my OTT theory.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

for anyone who watched buffy the vampire slayer this scene really mirrored the scene when willow realized that she had let go of tara and had moved on
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Where did she get the paints and brushes for her picture? Do the Ancients also make the best water colors of all time or was there an arts and crafts crate they brought with them from the base? Must have been the same crate with the exercise outfits, bedding, and LRC. The big one marked 'plot toys.'

Comment

Originally posted by Nth View Post
                    Where did she get the paints and brushes for her picture? Do the Ancients also make the best water colors of all time or was there an arts and crafts crate they brought with them from the base? Must have been the same crate with the exercise outfits, bedding, and LRC. The big one marked 'plot toys.'
                    What paints and brushes? She was using a pen/pencil.

Comment

I thought there was color in it and she was using a brush. Oh well, shows how much I've been paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                        I think the idea is she's only been away from home for a fairly short time and she's already starting to forget things. I think that's why it bothered her so much. Sure now she's just forgotten the rowboat but what might follow in the potentially years to come, her friends, her home, Sharon's face?
                        That's what made that moment so beautiful, and so real. It was like she, for the first time really understood what it meant to be trapped so far from home...
                        Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

I almost think it would be worse to go home and spend an afternoon with your wife, husband, army of cats.

I wonder if the 'missing them like crazy Vs depression of having to return' ratio would actually work in their favour???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                            I almost think it would be worse to go home and spend an afternoon with your wife, husband, army of cats.

I wonder if the 'missing them like crazy Vs depression of having to return' ratio would actually work in their favour???
                            I think there are definitely two types of attitude toward this forming. Camile and Young want nothing more than to get home to their families, whereas Rush couldn't care less about going home and even Chloe seems to be becoming more and more detached as the series develops. Scott seems torn, and I think so is Eli, though if his mother dies in the future I can see him drifting to the Destiny camp too.

Comment

Working...
                            X