Sgt Ronald Greer and Lisa Park: Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sgt Ronald Greer and Lisa Park: Ship Discussion/Appreciation

I think that they should let this couple happen. The soldier and the scientist would be a good couple, they may be different, yet when you look at them they have the same basic close off sense about them. You can see them as a couple, but when they are not together, they are about their jobs.

Aren't they already together? I swear there was a scene in one of the episodes where they were, ahem, 'getting to know each other quite well'.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

After watching space, this would be the perfect example of why she should be with Greer. After watching the way that she reacted during the attack and how freaked out she was. Tell me that she would not be with Greer, not only one of the people that fought the aliens. But he went on the attack with Scott, so tell me that she would not find a sense of safety in the bed of Greer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
        Aren't they already together? I swear there was a scene in one of the episodes where they were, ahem, 'getting to know each other quite well'.
        Yes, there is also a kino episode where she speaks to her boyfriend back on Earth. Than someone walks in (I think Greer) and they start making out. She is the promiscuous woman on the Destiny.
        Lord Zedd

Comment

No, that guy wasn't Greer. Lisa is just a ho, she's coping with her anxiety of being trapped on Destiny by having sex with different men, despite the fact that she has a boyfriend back home. She's a bad person.

Comment

Originally posted by Byakuya Truelight View Post
            No, that guy wasn't Greer. Lisa is just a ho, she's coping with her anxiety of being trapped on Destiny by having sex with different men, despite the fact that she has a boyfriend back home. She's a bad person.
            I lol'd
            sigpic

Comment

Given the events in "Divided" I seriously doubt that Greer would trust her, much less be intimate with her.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                Given the events in "Divided" I seriously doubt that Greer would trust her, much less be intimate with her.
                But that is what really happend. They were intimate with each other in a scene.
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Zedd View Post
                  But that is what really happend. They were intimate with each other in a scene.
                  True, but that's before the events in "Divided." I highly doubt that Greer would trust her now or get into bed with her. I think there's going to be a lot more mistrust on Destiny than ever before.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think that soldier/civilian romances will be strained in general after Divided. Pretty sure the military is out of Park's book club now. Greer will survive, he can now focus all his energy on being a good attack dog for Young and Scott.

Comment

If not with Park, then put him with James. It would be some tension between Scott and Greer, as well as between James and Scott. Because you know he would think that they got together as some way of trying to make him jealous. Besides, it fun to watch to strong willed people hookup. Also, he needs someone to talk about why he is the way that he is, he needs a woman to even him out.

Comment

Okay I don't know about anyone else, but could this be the beginning of a Greer/Park thing? When they ship blew and everyone was gather, did anyone else notice that Greer and Park came together and he said put US!!! to work. Then when Rush called for Greer to get a team, they made a point of showing Park when Greer left. If they are becoming a couple, I have to add this. It would be sexy as hell to see Park, shave Greer's hair off. I can't stand Chloe and Scott, but the idea of Park and Greer is very interesting. For no other reason, then the smart chick hooking up with the grunt.

Comment

when exactly did the above happen? When the engine blew? I'll have to look...interesting.

She has been scene with a few men, so I don't think they have a relationship as much as they just get together occasionally. That being said, I think Greer has a softer side and could be in a relationship but I doubt the writers will have too many of those going on. We'll see...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            when exactly did the above happen? When the engine blew? I'll have to look...interesting.

She has been scene with a few men, so I don't think they have a relationship as much as they just get together occasionally. That being said, I think Greer has a softer side and could be in a relationship but I doubt the writers will have too many of those going on. We'll see...
                            It was in Sabotage after the engine explosion, Greer and Park show up at the infirmary together and Greer volunteers them to help TJ out. In Pain when asked about how the Corporal was acting it seemed that all the crew knew she was the go to girl, at least for the male soldiers.

Comment

SEED SHIP. Greer is leading Scott through the narrow corridors as they search the ship.

SCOTT: So, come on. Chang? Ramirez? Uh, that red-headed civilian contractor?

GREER: Park.

SCOTT: Park?!

GREER: Yeah. Remember that hamstring injury I said I got doing squats?

SCOTT: Yeah.

GREER: It wasn't doin' squats.

Comment

Working...
                              X