TJ's psych evaluations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ's psych evaluations

So, because a talk she had with Spencer, Young asks TJ to chat everyone on board from a psych point of view....

So why on Earth didn't she talk to Spencer first!!!!!!?????? ie give do his evaluation first??
    Spoiler:

I suppose if the rumours are true about Spencer topping himself in the next episode, the fact that TJ seems not to have evaluated him would allow her to do a bit of guilt acting

Oh, one other thing, during St Ronald of Greer's chat with TJ was it just me or did he seem to suggest that he thought that anyone who wasn't in the military was beneath him??
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 03 December 2009, 02:18 AM.

I liked Rush's eval the best.

'No, thank you.'

Heh, and that quirky smile before he shut the door. Man's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      I liked Rush's eval the best.

'No, thank you.'

Heh, and that quirky smile before he shut the door. Man's hilarious.
      He's just demonstrating the British working class's attitude to stuff like psychiatry ie that it is a load of old squit

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Detritus View Post
        He's just demonstrating the British working class's attitude to stuff like psychiatry ie that it is a load of old squit
        british working class?
        i think it's more of the supergenius elitist snobbery than anything else
        Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
        Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
        Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
          british working class?
          i think it's more of the supergenius elitist snobbery than anything else
          Rush is far from an elitist, he is a working class, salt of the earth type made good. The reason he seems self important is because, well, he has bloody well earned it!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
            Rush is far from an elitist, he is a working class, salt of the earth type made good. The reason he seems self important is because, well, he has bloody well earned it!
            he is NOT salt of the earth
            he IS an elitist

you do not need to be born upper class to be an elitist
            "being an elitist" is a state of mind

it is a state of mind in which you arrogantly view yourself as vastly superior to nearly everyone else around you while making it a point to inform everyone - directly or indirectly - how you view yourself and how you view them
            Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
            Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
            Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Borlorks mate!
              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

IMHO Rush's machiavellian nature is very much in evidence here. He's two steps ahead of everyone else on board and see's no reason to open up his thought processes to others.

Comment

Hey guys! Please refer to the original topic.

If he's a known problem it may very well sway her reactions to others. Really she could be trying to form a baseline by which to evaluate the rest of the crew.
                  How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

Greer just has daddy issues, Spencer is just Bipolar, like it has been said the group on destiny wasnt chosen for this, everyone is a little crazy, its just to what degree of crazy are ya!
                    It's always suicide mission this, save the planet that. No one ever just stops by to say "Hi!" any more!
                    - Gen. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog316 View Post
                      Greer just has daddy issues, Spencer is just Bipolar, like it has been said the group on destiny wasnt chosen for this, everyone is a little crazy, its just to what degree of crazy are ya!
                      Welcome to Destiny.

You don't have to be crazy to work here.

But it doesn't help if you are.

Comment

It could also be that she is giving him some space. She has a talk with him, young gives him he'll, and then psych evals are scheduled and he's first? He'd probably lose it right there and think everyone is out to get him.

Comment

So, because a talk she had with Spencer, Young asks TJ to chat everyone on board from a psych point of view....

So why on Earth didn't she talk to Spencer first!!!!!!?????? ie give do his evaluation first??

Spoiler:
                          I suppose if the rumours are true about Spencer topping himself in the next episode, the fact that TJ seems not to have evaluated him would allow her to do a bit of guilt acting

Oh, one other thing, during St Ronald of Greer's chat with TJ was it just me or did he seem to suggest that he thought that anyone who wasn't in the military was beneath him??
                          Well they're would probably be a certified psyciatrist in the first place.
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 03 December 2009, 03:00 AM. Reason: tagging quoted spoiler.
                          sigpic

Comment

Probably avoiding her, or he had some duties to attend to.

Such as guarding the water.

That's all the duties I can think that could be set. Besides regular excersize.

Comment

I don't think Greer thinks people who aren't in the military are beneath him, I think he has trust issues with people who aren't in the military.

You know what I can't figure out? Why is Young so convinced that TJ is fine, who is going to evaluate HER? I mean, he should know that it must be emotionally difficult for her, that she just quit her job. I hate the stones, but perhaps the evaluations are where the stones could be useful, 1. they could have an actual psychologist/psychiatrist evaluate the crew on Destiny, 2. The crew could potentially feel more comfortable to be honest, and 3. Someone could actually evaluate TJ. I'm sure there are more reasons...

Comment

Working...
                              X