Best episode so far..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best episode so far..........

In my opinion this is the best episode so far, it was quite gripping never left me bored anyway. I really liked the ending, it really left it open for the imagination for example 'how many times did they keep looping before they achieved their goal?' etc

im not a massive fan of SGU but if they had good episodes like this week in week out they i wud be hooked, im only watching it because its on tuesday nights.
    sigpic
    First time using GIMP2 can't say its not a bad job
    MGM, Sci-Fi Channel and the Creators are

I'll only watch SGU coz theres nowt to do on tuesday nites.

I agree, the series while rather good, is at an entirely more liesurely pace than its predecessors. I can appreciate good drama, but a bit of action to break it up is always nice.

Comment

What they did great is include the drama within the action, adventure and sci-fi mystery of the episode.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

This episode was definitely my favourite so far. Before this episode I was struggling to like the show, it really needed something other than a "we're running out of this, we're running out of that, panic panic" episode. I know it's SGUs first season so i'm guessing (and hoping) that's the main reason for those.

Also, did anyone else think of the Goa'uld symbiotes when they saw those alien creatures?

The Moment that should NOT have happened!

Comment

easily agree this is a brilliant episode more of this in the future please
          sigpic
          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

time IMo was the second best up to this point.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This episode was really tragedy. Short Summary:Half of the Destiny crew arrive to the planet. Half of the half get sick. At night bugs attack and half of the half of the half survive and die so only Lt. Scott survives and throws the Kino back in time. Then the Destiny crew watch it...blalblablablablabla and go back to the Jungle Planet and get killed too and Scott sends the Super-Kino again, giving the new timeline Three Kinos that are all the same Kino. Awesome!
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
              X