Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did they get the clothes, and why train?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did they get the clothes, and why train?

OK first where the hell did they get those clothes from that they are running around and jumping around in, and where did they get those sneakers.

Like did they pull out shorts and T-shirts from their behinds or what?

And how are they going to wash all that?

More importantly why the hell are they training when there is a shortage of food.

Anyone who knows anything about training knows that if you cant eat properly then the training will damage your body.

Originally posted by I-Like-Pie View Post
    OK first where the hell did they get those clothes from that they are running around and jumping around in, and where did they get those sneakers.

Like did they pull out shorts and T-shirts from their behinds or what?

And how are they going to wash all that?

More importantly why the hell are they training when there is a shortage of food.

Anyone who knows anything about training knows that if you cant eat properly then the training will damage your body.
    If they have sheets as was so eloquently shown with Chloe and Scott , then they have cloth, and probably found other supplies. If they have showers, then steam cleaning clothes and sheets () wouldn't be a problem. Lord knows the sheets need cleaning by now.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Why train now? 'Cuz it's always good to get in running practice on the ship before you have to run for your life while on a shore party
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
        Why train now? 'Cuz it's always good to get in running practice on the ship before you have to run for your life while on a shore party
        At least for me gym or work out in general helps to reduce stress instantly.
        The cake is a lie...

Comment

People who are healthy don't need medicine (that they don't have).

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            If they have sheets as was so eloquently shown with Chloe and Scott , then they have cloth, and probably found other supplies. If they have showers, then steam cleaning clothes and sheets () wouldn't be a problem. Lord knows the sheets need cleaning by now.
            Yes they found clothing that looks exactly like today's clothing on earth, sneakers and all, yupp the clothes left behind some hundred thousand years ago just happen to look exactly like today's clothes

At least for me gym or work out in general helps to reduce stress instantly..

[snip] training without proper or any food is just damaging to the body, [snip]

IF there is no food or a food shortage any training will damage you. You need to move as little as possible to save as much food as possible.
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 November 2009, 09:54 AM. Reason: respect fellow members

Comment

Originally posted by I-Like-Pie View Post
              Yes they found clothing that looks exactly like today's clothing on earth, sneakers and all, yupp the clothes left behind some hundred thousand years ago just happen to look exactly like today's clothes
              I said they had cloth (sheets), so there is a possibility that they had other things. I didn't say anything about sneakers. You projected that.
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

I think it's meant to show the 'after' of Young's big speech about being strong and disciplined.

Beyond that, the entire things just a touch shaky. Just a touch. Yeah.

Comment

Agreed, I couldn't figure out why they all had the same workout clothes on

Although I have a hunch involving LRC stones

But they don't seem to be short on food, just short on tasty food
                  If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                  Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post

Although I have a hunch involving LRC stones
                    Here's my thought...get a bunch of work out buffs (up to 5) and LRC them to the ship so *they* can work out the bodies...I mean they like it and are *good* at it so let them have the bodies for physical training for an hour a day.
                    If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                    Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

They have to be ready for anything, being in shape is only logical. Second they seem to have enough rations. They also have been gathering food when they stop on planets.
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I thought the same thing about the clothes. I was cracking up that suddenly everyone had work out clothes...except Eli who was still in his red shirt and hoodie. I just assumed one of the crates they grabbed had a perfect amount of shorts and t-shirts for all on board, lol. I thought it was pretty funny.
                        As for the working out. Made sense to me. Keeps them in shape and gives them something to do. I wouldn't go overboard with it but some warm ups and a quick jog around the ship sounds like a good daily routine (and that's coming from someone that avoids exercise).

Comment

how did they wash the clothes too , hmm
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post

how did they wash the clothes too , hmm
                            Steam clean in the showers.
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
                              Here's my thought...get a bunch of work out buffs (up to 5) and LRC them to the ship so *they* can work out the bodies...I mean they like it and are *good* at it so let them have the bodies for physical training for an hour a day.
                              Excellent idea, at least until the bodies are in shape. The real buffs could handle the pain.
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X