Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that hates the whole Young/wife side-plot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcainhaze View Post
    It's ok but takes up way to much time. I don't know what the heck is wrong with Young. TJ is way better looking than his wife. Plus TJ is stuck on Destiny with him. He should leave his wife for Telford to deal with.
    I also think its time for him to admit the relationship with his wife is over

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Same here. Telford so had that coming.
      I don't know how anyone could be interested in this unless you're
      A. A Peeping Tom
      B. A Busy body.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
        I really love this show and where it could go, but I have to say that I also can't stand Young's pining over his wife and Telford's backstabbing.

The biggest slap in the face for me was that I was just beginning to like Young a LOT when all of a sudden he becomes a douche. The more I think about the sex in another body thing, the more I grow to dislike it, from a plot standpoint. It's just unrealistic, I don't care what anyone says. Ladies, if some random guy in a military uniform showed up at your door pretending to be your estranged husband, would you even let him in? I wouldn't.

Then there's the fact that Young is being unfair to the rest of his crew. After knowing that Volker was on edge, he kicks the poor guy out of rotation to visit Earth just so he can kick the crap out of a fellow USAF Colonel? That's unprofessional on many levels. Flawed characters are one thing, but unlikeable characters are something I can't deal with. Young is coming off as a real jerk now, who doesn't seem to give a damn about getting his crew home.
        Woah! How were you able to post all of my opinions???

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
          I really love this show and where it could go, but I have to say that I also can't stand Young's pining over his wife and Telford's backstabbing.

Ladies, if some random guy in a military uniform showed up at your door pretending to be your estranged husband, would you even let him in? I wouldn't.
          Last I checked, some would.

Then there's the fact that Young is being unfair to the rest of his crew. After knowing that Volker was on edge, he kicks the poor guy out of rotation to visit Earth just so he can kick the crap out of a fellow USAF Colonel? That's unprofessional on many levels.
          Fair point that he was denying Volker stone time. Other than that, beating the crap out of Telford was petty but doesn't affect anyone else on the Destiny.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
          X