Camile Wray/Sharon Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camile Wray/Sharon Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

This thread is for those that enjoy and wish to discuss the relaionship between Camile Wray and her partner Sharon, first seen on screen together in episode 9 "Life".

It is NOT a place to debate your personal beliefs on homosexuality.

Last edited by Madwelshboy; 21 November 2009, 07:34 AM.

Great idea for a thread! I can officially say that the Camile/Sharon relationship is one of my favourites in the stargate franchise.

Oh and according stargate.mgm.com, there's only one l in Camile.
    sigpic

Comment

I like the relationship; it’s nice to see a human side to Camile, you can tell that the characters have been in a long and loving relationship.

At the risk of stepping outside the topic boundaries; I think the portrayal of the relationship was perfect, it’s a relationship not a male fantasy.

@SupremeLegate
      Apogee Institute
      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Just posting the one pic that Madwelshboy hadn't posted.

Aww....
        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad someone made this thread! Only the one episode for them (so far) and they're already my favourite ship in SGU I loved seeing them at home, making dinner... it was lovely

Comment

Hi! I'm new around here, but had to join just to say YES YES YES. This may be one of favourite onscreen relationships I'm so happy to have a gay SciFi pairing finally!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
              I'm glad someone made this thread! Only the one episode for them (so far) and they're already my favourite ship in SGU I loved seeing them at home, making dinner... it was lovely
              Yes it was.

More screencaps of this adorable couple.

Aww.....
              sigpic

Comment

Just finished 'Life', and OMG, such beautiful, emotional scenes between them, highlight of the epsiode, and it was a great epi, so that is something. I loved Sharon, how much she tried to stay strong whilst Camille was there, and yes, it was wonderful to see a more human side of Camille, I didn't pay too much attention to her this far, but now I love her.

So, thanks Mad for opening this thread, you're the man!

sigpic

Comment

I've just realised that they're wearing matching necklaces Well, obviously Camile isn't in the Earth bits, since she's in someone else's body, but she is on the Destiny

Probably everyone else has already realised this, but still

Comment

I've just realised that they're wearing matching necklaces Well, obviously Camile isn't in the Earth bits, since she's in someone else's body, but she is on the Destiny

Huh. I never noticed that. Nice find!
                    sigpic

Comment

Haha, nice catch. That's really cool, and incredibly good continuity that she's not wearing them in the Earth scenes

I also really enjoyed the portrayal of this relationship. TPTB did a good job with this one
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

*applause* This is by far the best relationship on SGU. They way they do this is wonderful. Now, here's hoping that they don't screw the relationship up. *raises glass with wine*
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                          *applause* This is by far the best relationship on SGU. They way they do this is wonderful. Now, here's hoping that they don't screw the relationship up. *raises glass with wine*
                          Yes I agree that this is the best relationship on SGU, but considering TPTB's track record when it comes to relationships (at least in Atlantis) there's a good chance that they'll screw it up. Just as long as Martin Gero doesn't write any Camile/Sharon episodes, I'm staying positive.

I just hope that they'll get an happy ending.

Sharon seems to be so in love with Camile that I think that if given the chance she would rather be stranded on the Destiny with her instead of being apart.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                            Yes I agree that this is the best relationship on SGU, but considering TPTB's track record when it comes to relationships (at least in Atlantis) there's a good chance that they'll screw it up. Just as long as Martin Gero doesn't write any Camile/Sharon episodes, I'm staying positive.
                            LOL. I'll stay positive as well.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Yeh, I was talking to a friend yersteday about this, and we agreed on something: the ppl who did this beautiful, moving ship, the same ppl did the McKeller horror...? ... It seems impossible... But really, this episode, this love is so simple, in the best possible meaning of the word, it is so real, it was only one epsiode, only few scenes, but I'm still under it's influence.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X