Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    *Puts up fists* Those are fightin words my friend

But anyways, how minor was this character? I don't remember him at all?
    he appeared in season 1's Litmus when doral used a suicide bomber vest to kill people on galactica. he was apart of galen's deck gang.

in season 3 he joined the new caprica police in hopes of making a difference instead his team killed 23 people including ducks wife nora. but he is credited for saving cally tyrol before the firing squad open fire
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      epic win and green

i was so happy to see him
      YES!!!

Next week we'll find out Cally has been ruling over her own planet, Billy (now reincarnated as a young IOA official will have a crack at the Chloe via the stones/via Eli, Skulls will be revealed as Greer's brother, and Racetrack will show up as a sexy ascended being.

Oh those silly people that stranded themselves on prehistoric Earth...if only they had realized that if they'd just off themselves in space they would have safely jump universes into the Gateverse...

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Yeah, he showed up in Light too. Perhaps a background character that'll emerge with the others as a supporting character (Maybe a bit like Becker).
        As far as I can tell, Becker was a built-in secondary character. They planned him from the beginning.
        These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

We need more former BSG cast on SGU

It would have been funny and weird if Camile's girlfriend turned out to be played by Grace Park (the girlfriend's name was Sharon).

Nice to see Jammer again.

Felt sorry for him being thrown out an Airlock.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised to see Dominic Zamprogna. He joined the cast of General Hospital back in June as Dante. He's in a front-burner storyline on that show right now, playing an undercover cop trying to bust mob boss Sonny Corinthos (the thing neither of them know is that they are really father/son). Great show, any DZ fans should check it out.

Comment

He also played Ares in SGA's 'Childhood's End'

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
                i remember that

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
                  Wow, I had forgotten that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Rebel View Post
                    I was pleasantly surprised to see Dominic Zamprogna. He joined the cast of General Hospital back in June as Dante. He's in a front-burner storyline on that show right now, playing an undercover cop trying to bust mob boss Sonny Corinthos (the thing neither of them know is that they are really father/son). Great show, any DZ fans should check it out.
                    Yeah, my wife loves her soaps. I have seen the occasional episode with her, and seen him. I always knew he was familiar from somewhere.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

jammer is Daniel (bsg character) it's the only way he's still alive after 150.000 years

Comment

I went Jammer! as well when I saw him on SGU.

Originally Posted by Colonel Rebel
                        Yeah I was watching GH last week (because I saw that James Franco has a storyline on it) and there was Jammer...again.

And fifth man, you ought to remember him from Supernatural. The S1 ep with the vampires where we discover the colt. He was a vampire.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

How did you feel at the time when "The Circle" threw him out the airlock? You could tell he was remorseful.

Comment

Working...
                          X