Telford's behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telford's behavior

Was what he did better or worse then what you thought it would be? And do you think it is over, or just getting started?

I'm personally torn. Maybe it's that whole personal betrayal vs. sexual betrayal thing, but somehow it was more dirty and underhanded to me to malign an already flawed character. Young doesn't seem to have any way to make his wife believe that he is telling the truth, due to past behaviors, and I think Telford knew that.

And it's never going to be over between these two until one is dead. Or maybe both.

Originally posted by ARealArchaeologist View Post
    Was what he did better or worse then what you thought it would be? And do you think it is over, or just getting started?

I'm personally torn. Maybe it's that whole personal betrayal vs. sexual betrayal thing, but somehow it was more dirty and underhanded to me to malign an already flawed character. Young doesn't seem to have any way to make his wife believe that he is telling the truth, due to past behaviors, and I think Telford knew that.

And it's never going to be over between these two until one is dead. Or maybe both.
    It's about what I figured but the betrayal is just as bad IMO because I think Telford's intention is to force his way into her bed. This is going to be an ongoing thing between untill one of them is dead I agree.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It did kinda look that what was he is going for, or if nothing else to get her to leave Young.

Comment

Some speculation about where this might be going...

Someone gets murdered in the next episode (Spencer I think). What if Telford is in the body of the person that gets murdered and the murderer is Young. I believe killing one side of the body swap kills them both (if I'm wrong disregard :-) ). Young can get rid of 2 of his biggest thorns at once by taking Spencer and Telford out in one shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlan View Post

Someone gets murdered in the next episode (Spencer I think). What if Telford is in the body of the person that gets murdered and the murderer is Young. I believe killing one side of the body swap kills them both (if I'm wrong disregard :-) ). Young can get rid of 2 of his biggest thorns at once by taking Spencer and Telford out in one shot!
          young .....i would hope isn't a murderer
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            young .....i would hope isn't a murderer
            Men have done worse things in the name of love.

Comment

Men have done worse things in the name of love.
              well i hope he's not one of them. granted he could get away with it and dicontiue the usage of stones
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I was just glad to see Young beat his a**
                "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                  I was just glad to see Young beat his a**
                  Agree, though Young is hardly an outstanding officer himself.

Telford should be removed from his position and court marshaled, for abusing his position and endangering the mission.

Comment

I think Young got his point across.

Comment

Young make Telford look like a coward in front of pentagon and IOA offical.But at least know how to mess with Col Young's head.
                      Becoming friends with Young's wife, make Col Young lose control .

Comment

Valla 'died' -burned to death in a body swap by a Prior or Ori, I do believe.

Comment

I don't give a crap what happens because his storyline shouldn't even be in a scifishow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirel View Post
                            I don't give a crap what happens because his storyline shouldn't even be in a scifishow.
                            Uhh... yeah, sure...
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Well both Young and Telford bear some responsibly for this situation. Unfortunately O’Neill cant punish them equally, there’s little he can do to Young but Telford associating with another officers wife is defiantly conduct unbecoming of an officer.

Comment

Working...
                              X