Who will kill Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will kill Rush?

Common now we now know that with the way he has wronged everyone on the ship and what a yellow belly coward he is. Is only a matter of time before someone ices him. The question is whom? Who of the rest onboard destiny is the most likely to do it?
    Even the IOA chick could end up doing it and we very well know why after this episode.
    Last edited by RJLCyberPunk; 20 November 2009, 07:09 PM.
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

I hope he outlives everyone else.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I really doubt someone will try to kill Rush. They are definitely going to be pissed, but I doubt they'd try to kill him.
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

Rush is a staple character. If he ever does get killed off, it will be at the very end of the series.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

They cant survive without Rush.

Comment

Rush is one of the most interesting characters in the show, probably my favorite. By the way, you need to work on your English.

Comment

Originally posted by Kree! View Post
              Rush is one of the most interesting characters in the show, probably my favorite. By the way, you need to work on your English.
              I thought it was pretty good. Just missing a bit of punctuation is all.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

you kill rush you kill the show. he is the central main character
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

he is going to kill himself by sitting in the chair

Comment

No one better kill Rush. He may be a major pain in the a**, but he is also one of the best characters on this show.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                      I thought it was pretty good. Just missing a bit of punctuation is all.
                      Seconded on the English. The OP may not have English as their first language.

As for Rush, I think there are lots of people who want to kill him. Most everyone seems to realize that doing so would be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kree! View Post
                        Have you ever heard of typographical errors? Obviously not since you think that because I did not typed a K in Know instead typing now twice means I do not know English.
                        The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Yeah,

I have to completely agree that Rush right now is such a major part of the show that killing him off would take something away from the show. It did however show an extreme character flaw in the fact that he was willing to sacrifice others to sit in the chair, but he was unwilling to do it himself. His motives were very selfish, but it doesn't take away from how much I enjoy watching the character.

- CB
                          Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
                          Then, you're a mile away ... and you have his shoes.

Enjoy Online Roleplaying? So do I! Contact me over any listed IM program to learn about my Online Roleplaying Website! (E-Mail me first if you plan to contact me through MSN, I have privacy mode enabled.)

Or join my Roleplaying Group, and I'll contact you!

Comment

At this point I just hope Rush will snap and throw the stones into the kawoosh of a gate. I've just about had enough of half of the episodes being half on earth. I just do not like the instant communication to Earth, and of all characters to go crazy and get rid of the stones, Rush is most likely to do it.

Comment

They won't kill him, someone might get mad enough to mess him up a little, but then they would feel the wrath of the group who know they need him. I personally think Young should have kept the knowledge that Rush lied to himself, false moral is better then no moral.

Comment

Working...
                              X