• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so iwasnt exactly right, but cant wait until april. Dr Rush is brilliant
    sigpic

Comment

spoilers for justice

Spoiler:
      He might not have killed rush, but Young has become the first (of what I assume will be many) to TRY to kill Rush.

Comment

This question is madness... you can not kill a god!

and besides, Rush is the Daniel Jackson character... you can try to kill him off... but he'll be back.

Comment

what would be priceless, whomever rush manipulates into sitting in the chair has the ancient gene and can control it...and rush can't.

in his 'fear' of sitting in the chair, he ultimately ends up giving someone else the power.

No one will kill rush. His actor's name is in the credits, he's safe until contract renegotiation time.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't put it past someone or several someones to try, Young for one. But they'll always fail. I strongly suspect Rush will exit the stage on his own terms, if indeed he does.

Perhaps he will elect to go down with his ship. Or if Destiny is truly on a never-ending journey, then perhaps he will find some way to stay with his ship forever. Rush does seem rather obsessed with acquiring some form of immortality...

Comment

Working...
            X