Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranking the order of star trek series (H and H Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang. That's what I get for going away for the night. didn't have time to put in my vote

R.I.P TNG, you'll always be remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      dang. That's what I get for going away for the night. didn't have time to put in my vote

R.I.P TNG, you'll always be remembered.
      I don't think it would have mattered. Their were more DS9 fans then TNG fans. Both good series in their own right
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I don't think it would have mattered. Their were more DS9 fans then TNG fans. Both good series in their own right
        Indeed they were. Both were wonderful additions to the Star Trek franchise.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Next time I am going to fight for Enterprise ASAP, because it was going to be slaughtered. (I loved ST:Enterprise and I don't care what people think! )

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Next time I am going to fight for Enterprise ASAP, because it was going to be slaughtered. (I loved ST:Enterprise and I don't care what people think! )
            Enterprise definitely wasn't as bad as some people like to constantly say it was. Hopefully, years from now, it will be looked on more kindly.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I don't know, it's already been 4 years and it's still (rightfully) shunned.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                I don't know, it's already been 4 years and it's still (rightfully) shunned.
                For some, maybe. Not all.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Enterprise definitely wasn't as bad as some people like to constantly say it was. Hopefully, years from now, it will be looked on more kindly.
                  I've never really watched TNG so I couldn't say one way or the other what it was like. But from the couple of eps I did see I quite liked, I like Picards voice I did like the movie, the one where Troi got a little tipsy
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    I've never really watched TNG so I couldn't say one way or the other what it was like. But from the couple of eps I did see I quite liked, I like Picards voice I did like the movie, the one where Troi got a little tipsy
                    ...what?
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

...what?
                      Linda is talking about First Contact. For some reason she likes the part where Troi gets drunk. Personally as an overall census of Trekkies and Trekkers (One of these days I will find out what group I belong too) ENT we always be viewed as the seires that was inconsistent, had too many wallpaper characters, violated cannon and killed Trek.

I think it yet to be seen if Abrams has resurrected the franchise. Economically speaking Trek XI was a step in the right direction
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Linda is talking about First Contact.
                        ....in a reply to fifth man talking about Enterprise.

Comment

You expect sense from Linda. Where have you been hanging out?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Fair play

Comment

...what?
                              Um......huh? What are we talking about? I thought you guys were talking about TNG. Okay so I'm tired and I didn't read it properly

Linda is talking about First Contact. For some reason she likes the part where Troi gets drunk. Personally as an overall census of Trekkies and Trekkers (One of these days I will find out what group I belong too) ENT we always be viewed as the seires that was inconsistent, had too many wallpaper characters, violated cannon and killed Trek.

I think it yet to be seen if Abrams has resurrected the franchise. Economically speaking Trek XI was a step in the right direction
                              Yes I like that part, It was funny Troi was funny when a little tipsy

You expect sense from Linda. Where have you been hanging out?
                              *nods head* Jel knows me

Fair play
                              Now you're learning
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X