X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samuel Ability

Season 4 Spoilers

Spoiler:
    In season 3 the future shows the earth getting ripped apart. is that because of samuel and his ability being boosted when surrounding himself with other abilities. and since arthur gave the formula to the world so that everyone else can have abilities, so that could of been what triggered the earth exploding and will that still happen if sameul learns how he can boost himself
    sigpic

Originally posted by wise one View Post
    Season 4 Spoilers

Spoiler:
    In season 3 the future shows the earth getting ripped apart. is that because of samuel and his ability being boosted when surrounding himself with other abilities. and since arthur gave the formula to the world so that everyone else can have abilities, so that could of been what triggered the earth exploding and will that still happen if sameul learns how he can boost himself
    Oddly enough, a college of mine came up with this very theory yesterday when at work. It is a worthwhile speculation, and has some stance.

Not only does Hiro now have some severe interaction with Samuel (he was in the future too), but also, from what could be the extent of Samuel's power, it doesn't rule out the end of the world, though I would question what would happen to Samuel at this point.

The only thing that doesn't fit, is why Hiro and Ando (in that future) are still squabbling over that formula when it has actually been destroyed. In addition, none of the futures we have seen have ever come to light, so I doubt this one would be any different. It is a worthwhile theory though, and one I don't think should be overlooked.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
      Season 4 Spoilers

Spoiler:
      We'll never know, and not knowing if tptb had even imagined Samuel at that point, it's hard to speculate.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I think they make it up as they go along now. The shows fallen apart. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
          I think they make it up as they go along now.
          I don't think they make it up, but I doubt very much that they plan that far ahead. Having had time to think about it, the scene with Ando and Hiro, and the end of the world would have been well before they were casting people for Season 4.

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
          The shows fallen apart. Sad.
          Have to dissagree here. I think this season has picked up quite well compared to the last few.
          sigpic
          It's Probin' Time!

Comment

What exactly is Samuels ability? Control of all things Earth and magnified by others with abilities? How does he do the yahoo ink future stuff when alone?
            sigpic

Comment

He doesn't, I think. He can control the ink due to the minerals inside it, but without anyone else with the 'desire' ability (Lydia or Sylar) he can't use it.
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Ahem, something for thought; Samuel is searching the globe for people with powers, as he hopes to extend or enhance his power. Even though Samuel has already drawn in many different people, with many different powers, there is one person who he has yet to come across, that would essentially enhance his power to the max.

Ando.
                sigpic
                It's Probin' Time!

Comment

And to connect that to the op: in the alternate future from season 3 where everyone got powers, the world was ripped in half by red lightning... Hmm... coincedence, or have the writers set up something really big?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                    He doesn't, I think. He can control the ink due to the minerals inside it, but without anyone else with the 'desire' ability (Lydia or Sylar) he can't use it.
                    Care to elaborate, because that by itself doesn't make sense. If he controlled the ink there would be no need to have pictures drawn of what he knows. He's using Lydia as a magic mirror to find what he doesn't know.

My guess is that he (and others at carnival) is less of a controlling individual, but more a conduit. Samuel uses Lydia or Sylar, to get ideas from an earth god(dess) or some other entity. That entity is giving him more abilities when around others.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
                      Ahem, something for thought; Samuel is searching the globe for people with powers, as he hopes to extend or enhance his power. Even though Samuel has already drawn in many different people, with many different powers, there is one person who he has yet to come across, that would essentially enhance his power to the max.

Ando.
                      You are so right. Wow, I never even thought of that.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                        And to connect that to the op: in the alternate future from season 3 where everyone got powers, the world was ripped in half by red lightning... Hmm... coincedence, or have the writers set up something really big?
                        Don't think that was red lightning. It was likely molten rock and metal exploding out of the Earth's interior due to the crust being cracked in several places.

Comment

Also, in the episode where Peter goes to the alternate future, there's a newspaper headline saying 'man causes earthquake in Australia'.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

It will be so amazing if Ando does come into play in Samuel's plan. Samuel may not have known the true purpose of needing Hiro - to get to Ando.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i'm not sure about Samuel and Ando. Samuel's supercharger is the people with abilities he has around him. If the spoilers i've read recently aren't complete BS, Ando will be more important to Peter than Samuel.

Comment

Working...
                              X