Most Epic B5 moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Epic B5 moment

Babylon 5 had some of the most epic moments, but I think one of them was the episode Endgame when they just disabled the destroyer force over Mars.

Sheriden: "All ships, standby to jump. Target: Earth Beacon 11629."

Crewman: "Aye aye captain! Targeting Earth Beacon 11629."

Sheriden: "Jump!"

*a shot pans out of all of the Alliance ships jumping into hyperspace for the final battle over Earth.*
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Sleeping in Light, when Sheridan goes beyond the rim.

Lots of other epic moments too, Sheridan's "Get the hell out of our galaxy" is definitely one.
    sigpic

Comment

Sheridan's speech in Endgame

This is Captain John Sheridan. We are here on the authority of a multi-planetary force that can no longer stand by and watch one of their greatest allies falling into darkness and despair. We are here on behalf of the thousands of civilians murdered under orders from the current administration who have no one else to speak for them. An on behalf of the Earthforce units that have joined us to oppose the tyranny that has darkened Earth ever since President Santiago was assassinated three years ago. We are here to place President Clark under arrest, to disband Nightwatch and return our government to the hands of her people. We know that many in the government have wanted to act but have been intimidated by threats of retaliation against your families, your friends. You're not alone anymore. We call upon you to rise up and do what's right. We have drawn their forces away from Earth and disabled them. The time to act is now. This is not the voice of treason. These are your sons, your daughters who's loyalties have never wavered. Who's beliefs in this alliance has forced us to take extraordinary means. For justice, for peace, for the future. We have come home.

All power to engines. Give me ramming speed.
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
        Babylon 5 had some of the most epic moments, but I think one of them was the episode Endgame when they just disabled the destroyer force over Mars.

Sheriden: "All ships, standby to jump. Target: Earth Beacon 11629."

Crewman: "Aye aye captain! Targeting Earth Beacon 11629."

Sheriden: "Jump!"

*a shot pans out of all of the Alliance ships jumping into hyperspace for the final battle over Earth.*
        B5 is full of such moments:

G'Kar vowing to free his people in the council chambers after the fall of Narn
        Delenn's ordeal with Sebastian
        Kosh unveiled for the first time
        B5 breaking away from Earth
        The Battle of Sector 83
        Delenn and Neroon in the Starfire Wheel
        Londo's tragic "ascension" to emperor

The list goes on. So many wonderful moments in all 5 seasons.
        sigpic

Comment

I liked Delenn's speech when she saved the day in Severed Dreams....

"Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives...be somewhere else"

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            Sheridan's speech in Endgame

This is Captain John Sheridan. We are here on the authority of a multi-planetary force that can no longer stand by and watch one of their greatest allies falling into darkness and despair. We are here on behalf of the thousands of civilians murdered under orders from the current administration who have no one else to speak for them. An on behalf of the Earthforce units that have joined us to oppose the tyranny that has darkened Earth ever since President Santiago was assassinated three years ago. We are here to place President Clark under arrest, to disband Nightwatch and return our government to the hands of her people. We know that many in the government have wanted to act but have been intimidated by threats of retaliation against your families, your friends. You're not alone anymore. We call upon you to rise up and do what's right. We have drawn their forces away from Earth and disabled them. The time to act is now. This is not the voice of treason. These are your sons, your daughters who's loyalties have never wavered. Who's beliefs in this alliance has forced us to take extraordinary means. For justice, for peace, for the future. We have come home.

All power to engines. Give me ramming speed.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            I liked Delenn's speech when she saved the day in Severed Dreams....

"Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives...be somewhere else"
            My favorite

Of coruse you have to include the speech he gave on the balcony of the zocolo rallying the troops for one more battle against the shadows.

"Jump, Jump Now."

Comment

Voices of Authority

Sheridan: And when exactly did all this happen?
              Musante: When we rewrote the dictionary.

Between the Darkness and the Light

Ivanova: This is the White Star fleet. Negative on surrender. We will not stand down.
              Advanced Destroyer Group Captain: Who is this? Identify yourself.
              Ivanova: Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andrei and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of Vengeance. And the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that your are ever going to see. God sent me. [Fire]
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                Voices of Authority

Sheridan: And when exactly did all this happen?
                Musante: When we rewrote the dictionary.

Between the Darkness and the Light

Ivanova: This is the White Star fleet. Negative on surrender. We will not stand down.
                Advanced Destroyer Group Captain: Who is this? Identify yourself.
                Ivanova: Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andrei and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of Vengeance. And the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that your are ever going to see. God sent me. [Fire]
                That is the moment that truly epitomized how far Earth had fallen even in such a short time. And the second one was pure brilliance

When Marcus battled the entire bar down below

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                  That is the moment that truly epitomized how far Earth had fallen even in such a short time. And the second one was pure brilliance

When Marcus battled the entire bar down below
                  oh yeah....Marcus was always great for a laugh and those fight scenes....I liked it when he fought Neroon hard enough to gain his respect to keep him from killing Delenn

Comment

one of my favorite Marcus zingers is when a bad guy in Down Below says "I don't like insults" and Marcus says "funny...with a face like yours I thought you'd be used to it by now"...

Comment

one of my favorite Marcus zingers is when a bad guy in Down Below says "I don't like insults" and Marcus says "funny...with a face like yours I thought you'd be used to it by now"...
                      You should hear Jason Carter singing at the end credits for "Atonement."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        You should hear Jason Carter singing at the end credits for "Atonement."
                        is that the one where both Stephen and Marcus are on a ship to Mars to join up with the Mars Resistance and he's purposely aggravating Stephen with "I am a very modern Major General?"

I have to say Stephen must have incredible amounts of patience.....I would've shot him....only one of us would've made it to Mars alive.....

edit: or another solution would've been to gouge out my auditory nerves I suppose....

Comment

is that the one where both Stephen and Marcus are on a ship to Mars to join up with the Mars Resistance and he's purposely aggravating Stephen with "I am a very modern Major General?"

I have to say Stephen must have incredible amounts of patience.....I would've shot him....only one of us would've made it to Mars alive.....

edit: or another solution would've been to gouge out my auditory nerves I suppose....
                          Yipper, that's the scene! After seeing the way they were together in "Atonement" with Dr. Franklin, especially with lines like "This smells like the inside of a Martian pleasure dome on Sunday morning," it's hilarious how they're shown together in "Racing Mars." Franklin has a couple of good lines there too: "Marcus, this is the kind of conversation that can only end with a gunshot."

Even better than Jason Carter singing is the season 4 outtake for that scene.
                          sigpic

Comment

Most epic moment - the whole series!

But, if I had to chose, Londo's duel with the massive spider of doooom
                            "If you see something this big [holds out fingers] with eight legs coming your way, let me know. I have to kill it before it develops language skills."
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

I think the scene where Delenn tells G'Kar that she knew what was going to happen to the Narn homeworld and did nothing.....holy crap!
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                              X