This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld ships

Has anyone got sum detailed pictures of any Goa'uld ship espicially the Anubis and Apophis motherships?

Check out this site. Also, try the GateWorld Omnipedia.
    Rocky

Comment

I have season 7 on DVD so if you want some other pictures of Anubis' ship I could screen capture them for you, just ask.
      Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

I snagged a couple shots of Apophis's mothership.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...7/PDVD_100.bmp
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...7/PDVD_101.bmp
        Rocky

Comment

Yer that wuld be really kool sharky277.

Comment

nice pics, rocket.

speaking of motherships (since i hadn't had a previous oppurtunity to bring this up), i think that there should be like an uber goa'uld, who is even more uber than anubis, that has a mothership that carries smaller ha'tak vessels, and hundreds if not thousands of gliders and al'kesh. it would be like a goa'uld death star. (i dont know, i've been designing one, on paper of course, and i just wanted to say something about it. sorry if this was too off topic.)
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
              nice pics, rocket.

speaking of motherships (since i hadn't had a previous oppurtunity to bring this up), i think that there should be like an uber goa'uld, who is even more uber than anubis, that has a mothership that carries smaller ha'tak vessels, and hundreds if not thousands of gliders and al'kesh. it would be like a goa'uld death star. (i dont know, i've been designing one, on paper of course, and i just wanted to say something about it. sorry if this was too off topic.)
              Actually that would be SOOOO freaking cool, man it would have to be REALLY huge though, like as big as a planet. If its not to much trouble, and u have access to a scanner, can we see your drawings? i don't care how bad they are, honest.

Comment

As i am screen capturing SOOO many pics, i will post it in a 'Goa'uld Mothership Thunk Thread' post in General Discussion.

Comment

It's HERE if you want to go directly.

200th post!

Comment

Well I've been working on my backstory for the Furlings in my SG-universe and they have shipyards capable of hyperspace travel, outfitted with defensive weapons, shields and mining equipment so that it wouldn't require any outside resources

congratulations on your 200th post

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
                      As i am screen capturing SOOO many pics, i will post it in a 'Goa'uld Mothership Thunk Thread' post in General Discussion.
                      Theres a Mothership Thunk Thread?!?!?
                      Last edited by Replicarter; 29 December 2004, 01:57 PM.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Actually that would be SOOOO freaking cool, man it would have to be REALLY huge though, like as big as a planet. If its not to much trouble, and u have access to a scanner, can we see your drawings? i don't care how bad they are, honest.
                        oh, when i said on paper, i meant that i wrote down all sorts of specs and stats on the ship, not drawings. sorry. I really can't draw for beans, and even if i did draw one, you probably couldn't tell the difference between it and a lump of mud. (ok, thats an exaggeration, so ill try) besides, i dont have a scanner. sorry, but im glad someone agrees.
                        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Just be sure the images don't break the forum frame.

Thunk away!

Wow, a Thunk thread for ME to join!

Comment

Working...
                          X