Theme song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theme song?

Seriously, I remember when they started to shorten the SG-1 and Atlantis theme songs, and everyone here (seemingly) was outraged. When is SGU going to get a theme song? Something I can hear, like the SG-1 song, and say, "Back when I was your age..."
    That is all.
    The Communist Party!
    sigpic

Stargate Universe Theme-Song

Welcome

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Almost peed my pants!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Seems perfect to me!

My dogs love the SG-1 theme music. Starla got her name because of how much she loves it. I have to turn the volume up and we all just howl along.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
          AUGH!
          Careful, Prophet, you could give people a heart attack with that one...

But in all seriousness, I may loose it if SGU doesn't have a theme song before the season ends... I may have to start posting the entire "loose it"* quote all over the forum. Hee-hee-hee...

*Loose it... it means, go nuts. Crazy. Insane. No longer in control of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
            AUGH!
            Careful, Prophet, you could give people a heart attack with that one...
            Too late... I've never seen anything of SGI, and that was my first little look into it. is all I can say. Well that and

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

It's become sort of a stamp for most television drama's that are on the box these days. For example Heroes, House, Dexter, Battlestar Galactica. All have relatively short intro's.

I for one like the small electric guitar intro we have as it quickly gets us back to the story and doesn't detract from it at all. It's less intrusive this way and draws you in alot more.

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Comment

Apparently TV doesn't need a theme song, as said by TPTB.

Comment

"You're free, but in your mind, your freedom's in a bind..."
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

they do have a title song, a simple piano number that gives us an extra 30 seconds of show.

Comment

I would like the show to start off with Destiny jumping out of hyperspace and then bust out with the Sanford and Son theme song. It fits....it really does.

Comment

Originally posted by jcainhaze View Post
                        I would like the show to start off with Destiny jumping out of hyperspace and then bust out with the Sanford and Son theme song. It fits....it really does.
                        HOLY CRAP!!! IT DOES!

I just played the S&S theme:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DnqW3F57E
                        overtop of the opening of Time (sorry non-US people):
                        http://www.hulu.com/watch/108874/stargate-universe-time

Even most of the camera flashes match up with the beats in the music! Hmm.. so this is the hidden theme to SGU...

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                          they do have a title song, a simple piano number that gives us an extra 30 seconds of show.
                          But my dogs say that is absolutely no good for howling along with!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeb View Post
                            It's become sort of a stamp for most television drama's that are on the box these days. For example Heroes, House, Dexter, Battlestar Galactica. All have relatively short intro's.
                            Heroes, yes.
                            House's is relatively short, but it still has the theme song and all, unlike Heroes, LOST and so on. BSG was about the same length as House's. And Dexter has a long-ass intro. Like 2 minutes+...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                              Heroes, yes.
                              House's is relatively short, but it still has the theme song and all, unlike Heroes, LOST and so on. BSG was about the same length as House's. And Dexter has a long-ass intro. Like 2 minutes+...
                              Heroes has a title throw up. BSG has a theme. Theme are on their way out. Scifi cut them out of SGA and eureka, even though they both have awesome themes. Dexter can have a long theme because each episode goes for 55 minutes, compared to normal shows that go for 45 mins.

Comment

Working...
                              X