This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel : News/Discussion/Appreciation

Zap2It has arranged all their articles on "Angel" in one special section at:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...7C1%7C,00.html

There are photos, a link to the "Farewell Angel" Sweepstakes and more.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks for telling me! I am totally going to miss Angel, it was cancelled for stupid reasons though... Stupid WB!
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

So did anybody else watch this? I did, and I just got to say that THAT is how you end a series. It wasn't cheesy. It didn't sell out with a happy, tidy ending. It once again proved that it was a much better series than Buffy. Good Job, Mr. Whedon.
      You wanna know what dog food tastes like? DO YOU? IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....delicious.

Comment

I liked it and thought, Why did Wb cancel the show?
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Did anyone watch the Finale of Angel. I have been watching from day one and i cryed. I also know for a fact that they left it open for another network to pick it up. I hope they do. DF

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, and I don't know when I'm going to be able to, but I'd guess it was good. It was a good series, it shouldn't have been cancelled.
            sum ergo cogitum
            I am therefore I think.

Comment

Spoliers Below!

Great Finale! I loved it. Wes's death was so sad and sweet for Illyria to change into Fred for him. I loved when Lorne wacked Lindsey. It was nice to see Anne and Connor again, plus we got to find out if he had his memories back or not. I think the ending was great with Angel and co. continuing the good fight and it leaves it open to your own wishes, whether they be they survived or they went out in a blaze of glory, fighting the good fight. I think "Not Fade Away" was a better finale then Buffy's "Chosen" last year. (Besides Buffy really had multiple finale episodes)

My only complaint is that they didn't kill Harmony. Angel should have staked her for betraying them and what does he do? He gives her a recommendation!

Comment

I enjoyed it. I was WAY more open ended than I thought that it would be but after seeing it I think it was a great way to end the series. Them doing what they've been doing all along, fighting the good fight. And I'm glad that they brought back Connor. I'm not sure how I feel about Lorne killing Lindsay like that. But I guess that was probably Joss Whedon's intention. To make it really ambiguous. I'm really going to miss this show.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

yOU CAN REALLY TELL WHEN jOSS wHEDON IS WRITING AN EPISODE. oOPS. i'M YELLING. Sorry.

His dialogue is funny. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I heard lines like:
                  "I want you!... I'd like to rephrase that." And, "Can you guess which of the words you just said was a mistake?"

OK, can everybody say the magic word?!
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Blood! I think my favrite line was, "Can I deny you three times?"
                    You wanna know what dog food tastes like? DO YOU? IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....delicious.

Comment

Maybe they will make a new TV show with Spike as the main character.
                      The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Hey, I started a thread in the appropriate forum about this!

EDIT - strange, I checked in here and didn't find an Angel thread!

Comment

I think this was the right finale for this show, just like Buffy's finale was right for it. (I think both shows are brilliant.)

SPOILERS
                          :
                          :
                          :
                          :
                          :
                          :
                          :
                          :
                          :
                          :

I don't know how I feel about Loren killing Lindsey either. Obviously, Angel didn't want to leave the opportunity for Lindsey to continue doing evil whether or not Angel survived. Loren was willing to do it for the sake of the world, but I could tell murder just wasn't in him, and that was why he was so burdened and left so totally. Having to kill Lindsey took the joie de vivre out of my favorite green demon.

I think whether you think it was a happy, sad, or neutral ending depends upon your world viewpoint. A cynic would say, "They're dead. They're all dead and the Apocalypse is minus one, no, two vamps with souls." An optimist would say, "I bet the Slayerettes and a few covens showed up and helped Angel and his crew kick some demon tail!" A neutral person probably wouldn't try to project an ending beyond what we saw.

I'm glad Angel was gonna take on the dragon. I cried when Wesley died. Gunn didn't look too good, but he's such a trooper. Spike gotta read his poetry to an appreciative audience. Any killing on top of that is gravy. Illirya will avenge Wesley quite well.

Good night Angel. I hope you make it.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

If only Illyria didn't loose her 'time altering' or something powers, it would help out a alot, haha... O well... The retarded WB...
                            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

They probably took Illirya's powers away so she wouldn't be too much of a bada--. Wouldn't be very fun every time one of the good guys were down, she'd step in, slow things down and wipe out the baddie.

(I'd still like to see her do that a few more times, though.)

Yup, stupid WB. Don't know when they gotta good thing.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Working...
                              X