Pandora (909)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
    wise_one, I guess it's possible the blue crystal he used infused them with blue kryptonite but still there's too many inconsistencies.

- in the season opener Alia showed up from the future and didn't have powers on the train when fighting Lois.
    - then she suddenly had powers again (under yellow sun) fighting Clark
    - then blue kryptonite took both her and Clark's powers
    - now in Pandora, when the tower went down Zod didn't have his powers under yellow sun
    - then Alia shows up and she has powers (in yellow sun)

it's like a black hole of inconsistencies
    yeah there are alot inconsistencies that you have mentioned maybe shes special ????
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
      yeah there are alot inconsistencies that you have mentioned maybe shes special ????
      I think she is. They do tend to focus on her a lot.

Comment

The yellow sun gives superman his powers the red sun give the kandorains there power.

The kandor people were stuck in a small city insided a orb and superman visit them and in this small world the Sun is Red Not Yellow. Brainiac Did this.

The Clone Storyline is a bit bad and bring back a younger verion of Zod Sucky But Hopefully Clark Fills the Kandorians People in.

Comment

Ok, since this deviates from the continuity of episodes from s9 then jor-el
          Spoiler:
          didn't die, at least not the same way he did in Kandor.
          . So I wonder what happened in the alternate timeline with him.
          For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by ReFRidgerator View Post
            Ok, since this deviates from the continuity of episodes from s9 then jor-el
            Spoiler:
            didn't die, at least not the same way he did in Kandor.
            . So I wonder what happened in the alternate timeline with him.
            He would still be dead. Zod wanted the Kryptonian powers, and I believe still would have realised that it wasn't Jor'el who had powers but his son, so I think events would have at least played out as close to what happened after Lois returned as possible, as Zod would still want to find out where Kal'el is.

sigpic

Comment

Ignoring the sun colour 'nonsencience' (which I'm quite good at doing) this was a very good episode. And the ending was a nice touch. Lois forgetting everything from the future was extremely convenient but that's pretty much a staple of Smallville
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
              X