No announcement yet.

Next Tuesday (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this episode also even more than the last one although I like when everyone has a part in a mission and I am growing on Henry and big guy so. I also liked the will and Helen episodes although pavor nocturnes was by far the best episode they created. I think season two is a huge improvement in comparison on season one hope it does get better. Glad I buyer the season two DVDs
    sigpic

Comment

Love love love!! This episode is also one of my favorites. Of course, it just so happens that it's another episode where everyone involved is wet for the entire episode, but still... The plot was solid, and it was one of those episodes where I noticed something was off, but that "off"ness was resolved by the end of the episode. I mean, all I can keep thinking is that Magnus is being so unreasonable, and it's so OOC for her. But then the end came and it was just such a simple, elegant, but perfectly vulnerable moment where she admitted the truth that I was just blown away.

Plus, I'm a huge fan of the bad SyFy creature feature movies they play on the weekends, and so the Abnormals in this episode totally fit that bill. It was perfect.

And the nod to the Titanic disaster just got me right *here*. It was tasteful, without it becoming the focus of the episode, and it was just one of those things that could spark a person's imagination, since we're all left to wonder the details behind it. There's something to be said for a show that can deliver just two lines and inspire me enough to write a fanfic on it. and a really killer one too, if I may say so myself

Comment

So how did they get out of there? I just watched the next episode and thought maybe SPACE skipped one.

Was this ever cleared up?
        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
          So how did they get out of there? I just watched the next episode and thought maybe SPACE skipped one.

Was this ever cleared up?
          Nope, this was never touched upon again.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for the answer, but that's a very odd way to end the episode! I was sure it would be a two-parter.

Comment

Thanks for the answer, but that's a very odd way to end the episode! I was sure it would be a two-parter.
              It most definitely wasn't a very usual ending, like the story was cut halfway because someone wrote themselves into a wall without thinking the whole thing through.

Comment

I wonder if this issue was ever addressed in the commentaries on the DVDs.

Comment

I wonder if this issue was ever addressed in the commentaries on the DVDs.
                  I don't know... I have the season 2 DVD's. I should check.

Comment

Please do! A small one-page report should suffice!

Comment

Working...
                    X