Spencer's Pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos-Curitiba View Post
    Sure, but some medicine for diabetes can also be taken as pills.
    Usually insulin is for advanced cases of diabetes.
    Ya im pretty sold on that idea.
    sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...5#post10789515

If found the post regrading what the pills were.

Originally posted by prion View Post
      There are lots of litlte round white pills out there, and I'm sure more than one has a warning label, but painkillers are a possibility. However, taking that kind of stuff with a head injury(which he got when Greer cold-cocked him) would be very bad.

Could be anti-depressants. Getting angry is a sign of depression. Cold turkey on those is NOT good.

It's that the warning label says that the medication contains Acetaminophen (which is essentially Tylenol). Prescription painkillers with codeine also contain Acetaminophen. Very few other prescription drugs, if any, contain Acetaminophen.
      Last edited by Avenger; 27 November 2009, 02:36 PM.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I would have to go along with the conclusion that the pills are a version of oxycontin/endone... those sorts of drugs that require a script because of their addictive qualities.

Comment

At this point in time we don't know what he's taking, but I think the viewer is expected to assume that he's taking some sort of narcotic-based pain medication. The impression this is meant to convey is that he's not dealing with what's going on around him, and to suggest that that he's sinking into himself.

In a later episode there is some mention of what he's taking, although given what's been said above about Acetaminophen I'm not sure how much it actually makes sense:

Spoiler:
          In a later episode TJ (IIRC) says that he's been taking sleeping pills. Of course it's possible that he's abusing more than one drug...

Comment

Working...
          X