Hawkman Swoops Into Smallville!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    From the interviews and what Michael has said at the LA Con I get the feeling that Hawkman is a bit older, a touch cynical and jaded and comes across as a bit of a "grumpy older man".......I think this one is going to be very interesting and I have absolute faith in Michael's ability as an actor to pull off a wonderful performance yet again....

Deeds xx
    I so agree with you. Micheal Shanks all the way!

I got lucky this morning and caught this 2 hr event on Space. I dropped everything and turned up the volume. I haven't kept up with Smallville, just an episode or two here and there and I had no troubles keeping up with the plot. I enjoyed it, especially the parts with Michael Shanks, and might even buy this season just for this episode.
    "The last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass."

Comment

Question: I just read that Alaina Huffman will be returning to Smallville in the show’s May 14 season finale, “Salvation,” as Dinah Lance/The Black Canary. Will any other members of the Justice Society or Justice League appear? —Aled
      Ausiello: Yes indeedly do. The finale will also feature comebacks by Hawkman, Cyborg, and Stargirl.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/...st-glee-house/

Comment

*dances round room with glee*......

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

OH yeah! Can't wait until May!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            OH yeah! Can't wait until May!
            It will definitely be nice to see Mr. Shanks as Hawkman again.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

He was great as Hawkman. One of my favorite parts of him when he was making fun of Green Arrow lol.

Comment

Working...
              X