No announcement yet.

Hawkman Swoops Into Smallville!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eep! Sorry about that! And woh, where did you get that avatar pic? Yup, definitely digging MS as Hawkman already...
    sigpic
    Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
    My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
      Eep! Sorry about that! And woh, where did you get that avatar pic? Yup, definitely digging MS as Hawkman already...
      Not to worry, spoilers are hard to miss for a show thats been on air a while.

I got the avatar here, click previous images to see some more!
      http://www.kryptonsite.com/societygallery30.htm

Comment

Nice!! I hadn't seen those pics yet! And yea, I was spoiled beyond relief with SG1, though luckily for me it just drew me in further. I had already seen parts with Vala and found out, er, stuff about Daniel that caused me to not cry as hard as would be expected in certain episodes. I just started watching last year when my husband bought the box set.
        sigpic
        Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
          Okay so here's my question....I stopped watching Smallville AGES ago, like back when Lana married Lex. So how lost do you think I will be watching this movie? Or do you guys think it will kinda stand on its own a bit more than regular episodes?
          IMO, in terms of the plot of the movie you should be fine, but there maybe be some character stuff/momments that you may not get.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Not to worry, spoilers are hard to miss for a show thats been on air a while.

I got the avatar here, click previous images to see some more!
            http://www.kryptonsite.com/societygallery30.htm

Awesome pics!!.....and michaelshanks-online have been given permission to put the same pics up on their Smallville Gallery Page too!...thanks go to Monica and to Craig of kryptonsite for allowing us Michael fangirls to have a permanent place to go drool over the Hawk himself!..

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/sma...eak-peeks.html

Two clips of the movie, second one with Carter Hall!
              sigpic

Comment

There is a link to an interview that Michael has done with the MovieWeb Site up on MSOL which of course also has LOTS of clips, news, quotes and more links about anything and everything Hawkman and Michael!!...

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Jenna Busch's interview with Michael is now up at the Newsarama site

Enjoy!...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

And part 4 of Michael's interview at scifitvzone.com is now up!..

It's a good day for interviews!!...

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much Deeds! Really interesting to hear him talk about his profession throughout these interviews and his experience donning the Hawkman wings.
                      AncientsTimeline

Comment

Watch Michael Shanks go all Watchmen as Smallville's Hawkman

http://scifiwire.com/2010/02/michael...medium=twitter

My favorite part:-

Unfortunately for the actor, his kids (ages 11, 5, and 3) were more impressed with Star Girl than Hawkman. "That's their favorite out of everybody. You got Superman, Green Arrow and Dr. Fate and Hawkman running around. Daddy's in this great suit, and who do they fall in love with ... the pretty blonde girl," he said with a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Ah yes...our kids always bring us back down to earth with a bump....

Thanks for the link...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Thanks MWB! I cannot WAIT!

Comment

Rip off of Watchmen. Michael Shanks looked ridiculous in the Hawkman outfit.

Comment

I'm going to pop this over to the MS thread, but thought I should pop it in here too..

showmescifi.com review

Space

If you dont want to link -

Spoiler:
                                Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson) is Hawkman ! Absolute Justice! What a great performance!! February 5, 2010
                                Posted by showmescifi in scifi.

We normally don’t watch Smallville
                                - actually we never do and this is the first time in five years of this site that we’ve ever written about the show.

But tonight’s episode was a little different.

Michael Shanks – best known as Dr. Daniel Jackson on Stargate – joined the Smallville cast as Hawkman!

To say he was an awesome would be an understatement.

Shanks played a dark troubled character with a degree of gravitas and intensity that was worthy of an Academy Award (if this were a movie). He was great as Dr. Jackson, but as Hawkman he is MAGNIFICENT.

The whole episode – titled Absolute Justice – was incredible and better than any other scifi show we’ve seen this year.
                                sigpic
                                Made by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X