Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else want to see Sylar's dad again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else want to see Sylar's dad again?

I was hoping they would bring him into the show... now that he knows about the healing powers, etc.

I thought it would make the show much more interesting... and we really need a "different" type of villain.

I don't like this circus stuff much.

I think it would be nice to see him again, especially concerning all the latest we've had with Sylar. I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon though.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
      I think it would be nice to see him again, especially concerning all the latest we've had with Sylar. I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon though.
      Yeah, we probably won't be seeing him again. But, it would indeed be nice.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Yeah, we probably won't be seeing him again. But, it would indeed be nice.
        it's just that they left it wide open.

Comment

The guy had some pretty serious health problems when we last saw him.

Although i think its a wasted character oppurtunity considering how much show time went into sylars search for him but considernig the guy had some pretty major health problems back when we last saw him its safe to say hes probably met has maker which is a convenient way of relagating the charcter to the forgotten oblivion along we all those other 1 shot side characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Demoniser View Post
            The guy had some pretty serious health problems when we last saw him.

Although i think its a wasted character oppurtunity considering how much show time went into sylars search for him but considernig the guy had some pretty major health problems back when we last saw him its safe to say hes probably met has maker which is a convenient way of relagating the charcter to the forgotten oblivion along we all those other 1 shot side characters.
            but so many characters in the show have healing powers, etc.

I would think his health wouldn't be a problem to solve.

Comment

going after his son and ripping open his head for his healing ability would be interesting..but Sylar's dad is just another one of those useless plot's introduced in season 3 that made the season so terrible...like Peter taking Sylar's ability only to lose it an episode or two later...

Comment

Not realy

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                  going after his son and ripping open his head for his healing ability would be interesting..but Sylar's dad is just another one of those useless plot's introduced in season 3 that made the season so terrible...like Peter taking Sylar's ability only to lose it an episode or two later...
                  That about sums it up!

Although i would have liked to have seen sylar's dad as a good guy, that would have been an interesting face off if the two could meet up once his dad was cured of whatever illness he has.

And now that he knows there is a possible way for him to be returned to full health you would think he would be on the search for that cure?...
                  Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

There's no guarantee that he didn't take Sylar's powers. Sylar fell asleep/was knocked unconscious, so why would his dad wait for him to wake up? He could have tricked Sylar.

Comment

I think the show's downfall was when everyone's parents started showing up with abilities. No one was special anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X