Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's skull was that that Rush was holding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's skull was that that Rush was holding?

Was it his own, from a previous leap back through the unstable wormhole? Was a very interesting part that didn't get a lot of attention. If it was about 12 hours between finding the kino and the next loop with the solar flare, how did whoever it belonged to's body decay so fast? Did those creatures eat it?

I think it was Rush's own skull, either eaten or a victim of several years of decay.

Comment

I was assuming that it's Rush's too. It has to be unless there are other humans there. I'm not sure about how fast it can decay though. They found it in the same spot, near the gate as well. How far did he go back in the past? Is it 12 hours or several years?

Comment

Yorick
        If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
        Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

This is getting some discussion in the "Time" episode discussion. The general view is that it is Rush's skull, and that his going through the gate put him into the past (how far is unknown). It is also believed that he was then fed upon by the creatures which gave them a tolerance to the water toxins which were later usable by the crew in some future sequence.

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            I think it was Rush's own skull, either eaten or a victim of several years of decay.
            Maybe not even that. On a jungle planet like that, it might only have been weeks, or months.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
              Yorick
              What a head Rush...

regards,
              G.
              Go for Marty...

Comment

"To be, or not to be"

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post

"To be, or not to be"
                  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*throws tomatoes*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfighter89 View Post
                    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*throws tomatoes*
                    shun
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by starlite07 View Post
                      I was assuming that it's Rush's too. It has to be unless there are other humans there. I'm not sure about how fast it can decay though. They found it in the same spot, near the gate as well. How far did he go back in the past? Is it 12 hours or several years?
                      I think it's 90% certain that it's Rush's skull. In the recording Scott said he would try and go through anyway, although I think the odds might be small.

Of course if he did make it through, then the odds would be 50/50 that the skull Rush picked up was his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
                        Yorick
                        You knew him so well?
                        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

It was Rush's skull. If you remember they found the Kino near those human bones. In the recording they collected from that kino at the end you saw rush's dead body lying on the ground. I thought it was awesome that he was holding his own skull.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post

"To be, or not to be"
                            I'm no forensic anthropologist, but the skull sure does seem to have Rush's nose.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                              You knew him so well?
                              I knew him, Horatio
                              If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                              Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Working...
                              X