Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli's shirt (and why it crimps his style)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli's shirt crimps his style? What style?
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
      Eli's shirt crimps his style? What style?
      Eli's style is the I'm-an-unemployed-MathBoy-genius-transported-to-the-far-side-of-the-universe-and-going-after-Chloe style.
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe Chloe would like him better if he changed. And of course the clothes the other scientist put on fit him! He was wearing Eli's body under them!

Comment

I'm like Eli.. and my wardrobe pretty much consists of scifi/anime/geek humour shirts... and 2 grey jumpers...

Comment

Ill just say this right now, if he was wearing and IM WITH STUPID --> shirt I would laugh my @#$$s off. XD

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
              Ill just say this right now, if he was wearing and IM WITH STUPID --> shirt I would laugh my @#$$s off. XD
              Ehehe. Or a

/\
              |
              GENIUS
              WITH
              IDIOT -->

Shirt.. DAMN now i want one!

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
                Maybe he takes his misty showers with his tshirt on.. who knows what people (other than Chloe) do in the bathrooms. We haven't even seen toilets, have they got the equivalent of toilet paper?
                Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Who knows, maybe the Ancients' idea of toilets is very different and yet genius, so the crew aboard is gonna laugh at the idea of using toilet papers?
                Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
                three seashells
                Wow people are REALLY REALLY fixated on toilets. I don't wanna say people are ignorant but COME ON!!! Many countries have either done away with or a reducing toilet paper usage in restrooms. They use bidets or western toilets with sprayers built in.

It's quite likely that they clean their clothes in some way. It would make little sense to be able to wash your body an not your clothes. Do you put dirty sweaty clothes on after you shower?

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Bidets for all!

And pray to whatever got you believe in that that water isn't getting recycled
                Why not? You drink recycled water everyday. That tall glass of ice water you had might have been someone's pee 2 weeks ago. We know there is a plumbing system on the ship (behind the scenes showing dispensers up close and Rush's comments that it's a closed system). There may very well be a filtration system and the microbes got past it. It happens here on Earth. Often they can survive because of different filtration methods. This is why it's suggested you get immunized before traveingl to other countries.

Originally posted by Ann_Ominous View Post
                If he has been washing his shirt, then they better drench it in creature venom. Otherwise the microbes from the water will eat the shirt up!!
                Depends on whether he was washing it in water. Also why would the microbes eat the shirt? Also TJ stated that some people might have a natural tolerance or immunity.
                How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

I'm shuddering at the thought of a bidet right now. soooo unsanitary.

Anyway, I think the lack of wardrobe makes perfect sense...it shouldn't even be a discussion. It's not like the Destiny makes stops at malls.
                  It feels good to be alive.
                  Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

I'm wearing a shirt that says:

/*No Comment*/
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

He should go shirt less provided he has no man-boobs. Then Chloe will get turned on...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet View Post
                        I'm shuddering at the thought of a bidet right now. soooo unsanitary.

Anyway, I think the lack of wardrobe makes perfect sense...it shouldn't even be a discussion. It's not like the Destiny makes stops at malls.
                        As opposed to wiping your faeces on a piece of paper??? Righto.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          I'm wearing a shirt that says:

/*No Comment*/
                          very good, a bit like the one saying

"There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1"

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
                            Maybe he takes his misty showers with his tshirt on.. who knows what people (other than Chloe) do in the bathrooms. We haven't even seen toilets, have they got the equivalent of toilet paper?
                            They brought toilet paper with them. It was seen in the first episode.

Comment

yeah he needs some more clothes to wear ??
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rush has been wearing the same clothes in every episode too, hasn't he?

For that matter, I've not taken much notice, but everyone with an easily recognisable outfit hasn't changed.

I was under the impression that they didn't have any spare clothing with them. In the hasty evacuation, I figure clothing would be the last thing on people's minds.

That, of course, does raise some questions about the outfit the scientist rustled up whilst in Eli's body. Plothole? Aliens did it?

Comment

Working...
                                X