Chloe to become the "Kenny of SGU"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe to become the "Kenny of SGU"?

OMG, someone posted this on the SyFy forums. I cannot stop laughing...

Maybe Chloe can become the "Kenny" of SGU and the writers can find a way to kill her off every episode. OMG they killed Chloe!
    I felt it needed it's own thread.
    sigpic

I blame SGA for this.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

*snort*

This gem, straight from Family Guy, summed up another poster's feelings:
      Brian: So, what you're saying is that what you experienced in the simulation didn't really happen, or even matter?

Stewie: Yes, that's correct.

Brian: So, it was sorta like a dream?

Stewie: No, it was a simulation.

Brian: Yes, but, theoretically, if someone watched the events of that simulation from start to finish, only to find out that none of it really happened, I mean...you don't think that would be just like a giant middle finger to them?

Stewie: Well, hopefully, they would have enjoyed the ride.

Brian: I don't know, man. I think you'd **** a lot of people off that way.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        *snort*

Didn't SGA do this more than once? Thus I blame them...*Hides the fact that SG-1 started it*
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

I think Daniel has Chloe beat by a mile
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

At first I thought it was a wink by the writers at all those in the fandom who wanted to see Chloe dead. But then I realize the episode was written and filmed maybe months ago. LOL

As for the Kenny reference. We'll see if she dies in the next episode. Its the first time dies, no?
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              *snort*

LOL, yeah I read that also. That was hilarious. Being a huge Family Guy fan I thought that was hilarious.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I think Daniel has Chloe beat by a mile
                The series is still young my friend.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  LOL, yeah I read that also. That was hilarious. Being a huge Family Guy fan I thought that was hilarious.
                  You? A Family Guy Fan? NO!

Besides, I think the writers are setting Scott up to be the Butt Monkey while offworld. The first planet he's on explodes. Nearly gets sunburned to death, falls down a crevasse, then gets diseased on the Jungle Planet. Then gets bitten on the same planet and wakes up to find himself the last one alive. Then he dies or something. Then, in a second timeline, he finds out Chloe's dead before seeing the other three on the team get killed. He's the survivor again, and is left to die on the Jungle Planet in that timeline!

Jeez, what's next?
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

She needs to stay dead next time, damn it.
                    I expect her to be toast by the season 2 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                      She needs to stay dead next time, damn it.
                      I expect her to be toast by the season 2 premiere.
                      Right after Greer get shot in the back by Rush
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Right after Greer get shot in the back by Rush
                        I may just have to accept that as a necessary loss, as long as Chloe bites the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                          I may just have to accept that as a necessary loss, as long as Chloe bites the dust.
                          Then we will be bitter together my friend. Lets band together to watch Scott die
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Then we will be bitter together my friend. Lets band together to watch Scott die
                            I'm for that one!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lets band together to watch Scott die
                              After his Darth Vader moment in "Time", I'm seriously considering it.

Comment

Working...
                              X