Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, Its here.

Comment

Hi its been a while, (mostly problems with windows 7 and IE 8 or 9 won't open up to another tab when trying to reply, so I had to give up replying to stories till I come up with another idea or can get another browser loaded) I'm glad you have continued the story. I was said to see John and Sam split up but I'm hoping that time will heal their wounds and maybe they will still get together when there is less lack of better way of saying it baggage between them. I like how you reference a past incident of Sam's in helping to keep things from happing in the current timeline. I like seeing that John and Sam are able to be around each other now as friends without the awkwardness. Yup rumor mill will be going over time for Alicia. I liked though from the previous stories that she is forming a relationship of somekind with the Olmin guy that my mind can't bring up right this moment. I think this story type will work fine. I will miss the details but I will just ask questions when I need more information. Though you have put enough details here in these little scenes that I got the just of what is going on. Sad about Marks but understandable. I kind of got the idea that the civil war thing was coming just from the way the olmin guy talked about himself and his people but more as teh stories progressed. Can you update us with little clues on where you are heading with the story.

Comment

Really glad I checked back in Great story, as always. Good to hear that 'we' have something that's effective against the Shade and Olim, if need be.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
          Really glad I checked back in Great story, as always. Good to hear that 'we' have something that's effective against the Shade and Olim, if need be.
          Indeed, this story has never really left my heart as i've thought so hard on it that i just can't let it go. There's still plenty to come and i've found the new style much easier to write. We'll see a conclusion to Dark Frontier yet!

The Traveler Drones are quite powerful yes. Not as powerful as regular Ancient Drones, but they definitely pack a wallop!

Originally posted by crystalkenobi View Post
          Hi its been a while, (mostly problems with windows 7 and IE 8 or 9 won't open up to another tab when trying to reply, so I had to give up replying to stories till I come up with another idea or can get another browser loaded) I'm glad you have continued the story. I was said to see John and Sam split up but I'm hoping that time will heal their wounds and maybe they will still get together when there is less lack of better way of saying it baggage between them. I like how you reference a past incident of Sam's in helping to keep things from happing in the current timeline. I like seeing that John and Sam are able to be around each other now as friends without the awkwardness. Yup rumor mill will be going over time for Alicia. I liked though from the previous stories that she is forming a relationship of somekind with the Olmin guy that my mind can't bring up right this moment. I think this story type will work fine. I will miss the details but I will just ask questions when I need more information. Though you have put enough details here in these little scenes that I got the just of what is going on. Sad about Marks but understandable. I kind of got the idea that the civil war thing was coming just from the way the olmin guy talked about himself and his people but more as teh stories progressed. Can you update us with little clues on where you are heading with the story.
          Hey CK! Good to see you're still with the story.

the J/S dynamic will continue, you can bet on it Alicia always getting embarrassed is a bit of a running gag. I dunno, i just find it amusing to have the hot one be a bit self-conscious. There's a lot to her personality that isn't meant to be a leader yet she's forced into that position, hence her sudden desire to learn and control her temper.

Marks has been on a downward spiral, and he's still got a fair ways to go. Just have to get more episodes written to see where he lands.

The Olim are definitely on their way to a Civil War, but in time we'll get very Olim centric episodes that explain their history in detail. There's a lot to them Atlantis doesn't know, and Aleron isn't saying.

As far as where i'm going, there's about 6-8 episodes until the season finale while brings a shock that's left the few people i've told more or less speechless.

I'm waiting on the next chapter of AM to get betted, so i'll likely write another episode this week. A bit of a mish mash the next episode it is. Called "Operating System" and while it feels like a filler episode, it's very much sci-fi and fun. while advancing a plot element.
          Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
          Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

I hope you continue this story..It has been a long while since you updated the story line that you lined out.

Comment

I second that.

Comment

Still hoping you will continue this fanfic!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X