No announcement yet.

Stargate: Dark Frontier 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, that sounds cool, I will read it in a few minutes.

Comment

has there been a fortnight yet? boom shikka boow woow, badump bomp pishh
      scuse the personal soundtrack added to post. (im bored ok )

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
        has there been a fortnight yet? boom shikka boow woow, badump bomp pishh
        scuse the personal soundtrack added to post. (im bored ok )
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhbdd...aynext_from=PL

enjoy

I'm workin on it! 2nd or possibly 3rd weeks of december
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

ah just wiki'd fortnight and learned it means 2 weeks..... oh jebus how am i to survive... maybe i'll browse and read some of the other so called "fics" here...
          ooh youtooob off to have a lookiloo...

edit; im more of a gabriel iglesias and cat williams fan when it comes to standup but chappelle does the trick

Comment

ah just wiki'd fortnight and learned it means 2 weeks..... oh jebus how am i to survive... maybe i'll browse and read some of the other so called "fics" here...
            ooh youtooob off to have a lookiloo...

edit; im more of a gabriel iglesias and cat williams fan when it comes to standup but chappelle does the trick
            lol

Dont forget about my man Gorge Lopez.

Comment

aye but hes a bit to stale for me.. but still makes me smile on occasion

Comment

I dunno... i'm spanish myself and George Lopex more annoys me more than anything. I get enough "Spanish" culture in my everyday life like "Chancletas" and "Pupusas" to find it funny. The funniest Geroge Lopex Joke i've heard was actually on the Simpsons.

"Tonight on Fox! Guess who's coming to see George Lopez, We hope it's you!"

HAHAHAHAHA, Simpsons can be so subtle, Sam with Futurama.

Maybe it's because i'm in Canada as well, Spanish culture isn't as prevalant in as it is in the States.

Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, and Futurama, those are the things that make me die laughing. Chris Rock's pretty up there too but not as much.

Nothinc can beat Futurama IMO. but then again i'm very weird like that.
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

aye but hes a bit to stale for me.. but still makes me smile on occasion
                  :O He is not stale, you just got to understand what he says. I so know what he says and get his jokes, cause over 50% of them I have done or lived like. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                    I dunno... i'm spanish myself and George Lopex more annoys me more than anything. I get enough "Spanish" culture in my everyday life like "Chancletas" and "Pupusas" to find it funny. The funniest Geroge Lopex Joke i've heard was actually on the Simpsons.

"Tonight on Fox! Guess who's coming to see George Lopez, We hope it's you!"

HAHAHAHAHA, Simpsons can be so subtle, Sam with Futurama.

Maybe it's because i'm in Canada as well, Spanish culture isn't as prevalant in as it is in the States.

Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, and Futurama, those are the things that make me die laughing. Chris Rock's pretty up there too but not as much.

Nothinc can beat Futurama IMO. but then again i'm very weird like that.
                    Cool, I didnt know you are spanish. What type of spanish???

Comment

i though the politicy correct term was latino?

Comment

i though the politicy correct term was latino?
                        Latino's(or Latina's) are mainly used for Mexicans, at least that I know of. But we are all spanish cause we all came from Spain over 300 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                          Cool, I didnt know you are spanish. What type of spanish???
                          Parents are from Nicaragua, i was born in Costa Rica when they left because of the Contra War. My dad's actually in Nicaragua right now on family business.

I dunno... i came to Canada when i was 2 and in some respects, i've had a unique spanish upbrining. Apparantly i have like 150 cousins and uncles and extended family, but i've only ever met and talked to liek 5 of them.

i was going to go back to Costa Rica in january, but family emergency pushed it back to Jyly. Sigh, oh well, not really missing anything as i don't remember anything.

Like... i can be just as spanish as lopez, but i just find it annoying. I remember once i made a joke with my friends along the lines of "If you want a good hard laugh, watch Spanish Immigrants as soon as they're off the boat. You'll see these poor kids having to wear clothes 4-5 sizes bigger so they can 'grow into them'. "

See that's funny to me, and i got tons of grief over it. Yet i've lived it and know how frustrating it really is.

I guess you could call it shame of being spanish, but it's reall not since i don't find myself adhereing to cultural standards of any race/nation/planet. Hell people confuse me for just about every race except black because i meld in so well with everyone. I'm one of the few white looking guys in toronto who can say he's been walking aorund Jane and Finch area at 2 in the morning with 3 black buddies of mine and feel perfectly safe.

Race is funny to me because put frankly, i don't give a damn about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                            Latino's(or Latina's) are mainly used for Mexicans, at least that I know of. But we are all spanish cause we all came from Spain over 300 years ago.
                            ok m8!

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                              Parents are from Nicaragua, i was born in Costa Rica when they left because of the Contra War. My dad's actually in Nicaragua right now on family business.

I dunno... i came to Canada when i was 2 and in some respects, i've had a unique spanish upbrining. Apparantly i have like 150 cousins and uncles and extended family, but i've only ever met and talked to liek 5 of them.

i was going to go back to Costa Rica in january, but family emergency pushed it back to Jyly. Sigh, oh well, not really missing anything as i don't remember anything.

Like... i can be just as spanish as lopez, but i just find it annoying. I remember once i made a joke with my friends along the lines of "If you want a good hard laugh, watch Spanish Immigrants as soon as they're off the boat. You'll see these poor kids having to wear clothes 4-5 sizes bigger so they can 'grow into them'. "

See that's funny to me, and i got tons of grief over it. Yet i've lived it and know how frustrating it really is.

I guess you could call it shame of being spanish, but it's reall not since i don't find myself adhereing to cultural standards of any race/nation/planet. Hell people confuse me for just about every race except black because i meld in so well with everyone. I'm one of the few white looking guys in toronto who can say he's been walking aorund Jane and Finch area at 2 in the morning with 3 black buddies of mine and feel perfectly safe.

Race is funny to me because put frankly, i don't give a damn about it.
                              I see. I asked cause in your pic on your profile, you dont look anything like of spanish descent. I am spanish, but in some pics of mines, I look white depending on the angle of the camera and the lighting, but then again I am half white, part Mexican and part Native American( Yes Yes I know I know, I am a mut.....kinda like Obama. lol ).

Comment

actually genetic reaserch seems to indicate the greater the mix the purer the result so i wouldnt call you a "mut".
                                And i for one dont give a rats ass about race i judge people from their actions not the color of their skin or the shape of their skull

Comment

Working...
                                X