No announcement yet.

Veritas (207)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^but discussion is good, so long as it doesn't get personal, imho.

Comment

So far this is my favorite episode (of season 2)

I really like how Amanda acted in this episode, seeing this side of Helen
      Spoiler:
      even when she made herself get sick,and make sure that Will was going to realize that everything was planned by her. I was really sad at first when I thought that Big Guy (he's Big Guy for me always, LOL) was dead, but I was so happy when Will discovers that he wasn't

I also like the fact that it may be abnormals so strong that they get to the point of been dangerous and it makes me think what would happen if they found one so strong that they can't stop them

I put it on spoilers only if somebody that it may not saw the episode yet gets in here.
      sigpic
      Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Absolutely loved this episode!!!
        Amanda's perforamce was outstanding! As in Requiem, this woman really knows how to get crazy in the most plausible way!

I felt sorry for the Big Guy and I keep saying to myself "No, he can't be dead". And I really didn't wanted to see Declan as a bad guy cuz I kind of like him thanks god everything got solved
        though Helen took some great risks waiting for Will to figure all out. at least she had the back-up plan

anyway, this episode is one of my favs I enjoyed every second of it!

Comment

I just rewatched this ep. All good performances.

I'm still not sure about Declan. While I can understand him acting this way in this ep, later... Hmmmm...

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

This episode is on my list of the most frequented episodes .. I have already seen it many times.
            I love the idea of this episode, I love Helen going slowly insane, I love the main " riddle" which was really hard for Will, Kate and Henry to figure it out.
            As always, Amanda did a great job. Her performance of insane person was amazing. And I love Podcast for Veritas. Amanda spoke there very well.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I'm rewatching the eps on DVD. I love how the team, led by Will, refuse to believe Magnus is guilty despite the mounting "evidence."

Nice job with lots of alternate suspects including Declan and the telepaths who are just creepy. I wonder what Magnus' relationship with Scofield & the other guy would be like after this.

Comment

I don't see Helen being resentful of what happened. She did predict what their view of the evidence would be and used it to factor how to catch the "traitor". A scene with Helen, Will and Declan would have been interesting to see afterward as Will and Declan's relationship was surely strained during the events of Veritas.
                Last edited by JanSam; 26 June 2010, 11:29 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure Helen knew that it was Emma. She just needed proof. Kinda hard to get intangible proof from a telepath.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

^true. I was thinking the fact that they seemed to believe she was guilty so easily--then again, she set herself up awfully well.
                    Helen: "someone's setting me up."
                    Why yes, Helen--you are. And who could do it better?

Comment

Ah, I keep guessing wrong when I watch this episode. Really nice ending.

Comment

Working...
                      X