• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veritas (207)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON TWO
    VERITAS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207

When Helen is accused of murdering one of her closest friends, Will and the others try and defend her when a trio of telepaths arrive to investigate.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 10 April 2011, 03:02 PM.

my second ep of this series and i loved it . i'm going to def look into this series
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

quite the mind bender.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Totally totally love it!!

I have no time now to post my thoughts I'm about to get ready for an early trip tomorrow so I'll be here much later but this was a very very good episode.

I LOVE Sanctuary!!!! and
        sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

This ep was soo cool, that was a really good twist!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Amazing episode! Definitley played with the mind. Seemed like there was some new twist every scene. Glad the big guy wasn't really killed, and Amanda did another amazing job here. Kate is starting to grow on me.

Henry's last scene with the big guy...LOL!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Totally reminded of NCIS in that final scene. I didn't get to watch it all, so I'm going to watch the rest online.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Very good eppy! I was expecting a twist ... but it wasn't what I thought.

Comment

That was fun. I figured something was missed on the tox screen. Just couldn't figure out what. Loved the head cuffs between Big Guy and Henry.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I was all, no, they did NOT kill another person in Helen's life! Especially the Big Guy! Henry just sitting there next to his tomb broke my heart!

Amanda playing a "gone crazy" Helen is just amazing. I love how devoted Will is to her. And I love they used his zoomy thing again! Helen's cheeky grin at the end was priceless, too.

Kate is showing her stripes too. Her "extra-legal" connections come in handy! I think her presence as an outsider looking in is a good thing, too, since Will's closeness to Helen has made him too much of an "insider" to ask "Oh, what is Title 9?" to let the viewer in on these things.

I thought it was great! This show just keeps getting better and better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow. Just finished watching, and am still smiling. I feel like an idiot.

At the beginning, when Declan drew the sheet back and showed that it was Big Guy, I knew it, but still screamed out "NO!". Then the scene at the tomb, so truly sad. I was really needing a reset (like SGU last week).

So glad that Declan didn't become the bad guy, I really like him.

Kate is coming along nicely, she was helpful, and showed some caring both for Henry and Will, I'm going to like having her around.

The whole thing was based on Helen trusting her team to figure things out and to execute. Big Guy was the failsafe - smart plan. Also, as compassionate as she is, we find that she actually had euthanized Big Bertha - because she takes her responsibilities to the planet seriously and is able to make the tough decisions.

Final scene with Henry and Big Guy - definite NCIS vibe, in a most excellent way!

Subtlety in the writing, nice to see, excellent job. We really did get a lot of character development, team building, action adventure, science fiction. Awesome, awesome episode.

Now...to decide whether to watch SGU now or not. Hmmmm.

Comment

omfgs!!!! that was amazing!! i loved it and Magnus is so diabolical... i love her more and more!!!

I knew the big guy was not dead... I knew it!!! i loved how Henry smacked the big guy in the side of the head and then naturally the big guy smacked Henry back!! it was awesome!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Less View Post

So glad that Declan didn't become the bad guy, I really like him.
                          I heart Declan. He gives off such a 'big brother' vibe---kind of reminiscent of his mentor, James Watson. Love his justifications for 'seizing' leadership in Magnus's absence---Will doesn't have the authority to step into Magnus's shoes and will be essentially helpless without Magnus's protection; Declan, however, has the political influence and connections to shield everyone.

Mommy was going crazy so big brother stepped in to protect the children. Awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by tze View Post

Mommy was going crazy so big brother stepped in to protect the children. Awesomeness.
                            That is an apt description... lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

This is the reason why I love this show so much, I'm never sure with sanctuary! I never second guess Big Guy death, after Ashley and everything, I knew they could go there. So, I just never second guess, untill about the end when they made it really clear he wasn't dead. Also another reason why I love this show so much it keeps me guessing. Not a lot of show do that nowadays! This was Freakin awesome episode tonight!
                              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Working...
                              X