• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragments (206)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON TWO
    FRAGMENTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 206

Henry and the team seek answers when a formerly docile abnormal goes on a rampage, attacking one of their colleagues and laying spores in her body.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 20 February 2021, 09:21 PM.

yes, that was peter deluise's wife (who was in the other side and another eps) and major davis

a nice stand alone episode and back to helping/working with the abbies

i did have the 'the husband did it' part pegged, but it was a good episode.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

my first Sanctuary ep and I LOVED IT.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I knew the husband did it from the moment they identified the love triangle.

But really? If his ultimate plan was to kill Henry, he couldn't find a less convoluted way to do it?
        sigpic

Comment

My favorite Sanctuary episode so far!(haven't seen Season 1) Felt like an episode of SG1! This series is quite amazing. Loved seeing Colin Cunnigham.

Comment

I can’t believe I’m crying!!... again!!

Henry!!!

That last scene was so heartbreaking.

Helen's face after Henry's broken voice when he say "Thanks for saving her" was pure pain and anguish and maybe she remember her own loss; Ashley

I knew the husband did it what I didn't got was who? he was trying to harm.

need to see it again
            sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              I knew the husband did it from the moment they identified the love triangle.

But really? If his ultimate plan was to kill Henry, he couldn't find a less convoluted way to do it?
              Ya I pretty much figure out that too!

In the knife fight why is it Henry pretty much just standing there? Friend or not someone coming after me with a knife I'm backing up.
              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Nice standalone ep, and it was nice to see some of Henry's relationships outside of the Sanctuary, though the love triangle was a bit over the top for me.

But it was nice to see a crime-solving/medical problem story, and Will and Kate working the virtual crime scene was pretty cool.

It seemed like Gerald was trying to kill two birds with one stone, poisoning the creature would kill Henry while also proving to his wife that it was innately deadly and could not be domesticated.

I thought the last scene with Henry and Helen was also really nice, esp Helen's line about not letting who he is keeping him from getting close to people, since I imagine that's something she had to learn as well.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                  In the knife fight why is it Henry pretty much just standing there? Friend or not someone coming after me with a knife I'm backing up.
                  No freaking kidding. Or at the very least, grabbing something with which to defend myself.

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                  It seemed like Gerald was trying to kill two birds with one stone, poisoning the creature would kill Henry while also proving to his wife that it was innately deadly and could not be domesticated.
                  And this is where the logic of this episode fails for me. They establish that this creature releases toxic spurs which are apparently always fatal seeing as there's no cure and no way to get them out unless you get to the victim super fast.

The husband, despite being homicidal, does not seem to hate his wife, but rather Henry. He has adopted the view that many people in his situation do; it's not her fault, it's Henry's fault for making her love him. But he knows that his wife handles this creature and is with this creature a lot. He apparently loves his wife and yet he poisons the creature with a very high chance of his wife being it's victim instead of Henry?

I can't buy that. He's smarter than that...or at least he should be. He should have at least been smart enough to think up a way that wouldn't endanger his wife in a more controlled setting.
                  sigpic

Comment

And this is where the logic of this episode fails for me. They establish that this creature releases toxic spurs which are apparently always fatal seeing as there's no cure and no way to get them out unless you get to the victim super fast.

The husband, despite being homicidal, does not seem to hate his wife, but rather Henry. He has adopted the view that many people in his situation do; it's not her fault, it's Henry's fault for making her love him. But he knows that his wife handles this creature and is with this creature a lot. He apparently loves his wife and yet he poisons the creature with a very high chance of his wife being it's victim instead of Henry?

I can't buy that. He's smarter than that...or at least he should be. He should have at least been smart enough to think up a way that wouldn't endanger his wife in a more controlled setting.
                    I think he was trying to time things so that the creature wouldn't go berserk until Henry took over for his wife. I don't think she was suppose to go to the lab that day, she unexpectedly stopped by before going to the airport, which messed up his plan.

It was a high-risk plan, but with the way he was acting it seemed like his emotions kept him from really thinking it through. He became so fixated on killing Henry he failed to realize just how dangerous it was for his wife.

sigpic

Comment

The husband, despite being homicidal, does not seem to hate his wife, but rather Henry....He apparently loves his wife and yet he poisons the creature with a very high chance of his wife being it's victim instead of Henry?

Rachel, wasn’t supposed to be there at all; she went by the lab to feed “Jack” (SG-1 moment) because Henry couldn’t be there; Henry was the one that would have had first contact with the unstable abnormal and would have been attacked; Rachel was suppose to be at the airport meeting her husband.
                      sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

I thought it was really good. My only problem was there wasn't enough Helen though. But other than that it was really good.

I thought Ryan Robbins did a really good job in this episode, and I really hope he wins and award for his performance in the episode. I thought it was really well acted it, and it was cool seeing Colin Cunningham on the show, I didn't know he'd be on that was a bonus. This show always has me entertained, no matter what the episode is.

I hope all you Henry fans out there get a kicked out of it and I'm glad these reviews seem positive so far. Here and on Syfy.com.

Comment

Am I the only one? Really? IT looked like a freaking UNAS!!!!!

Comment

i loved this eppy.... AWESOME!!!! Henry half wolfed out.... TOTALLY AMAZING.... lol! i liked his earsnad I loved the green of his wolf eyes... Great!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I know i watch READ(!!) too much Harry Potter, but when they put Biggie's medicine pouch in Rachel's mouth did anyone else think of a bezoar?

suse
                              Last edited by suse; 13 November 2009, 08:23 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                              X