No announcement yet.

Brother's Keeper (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Hiro was dying? Did that story get sidelined? I mean, he was just in a hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
      so, nobodies pointed out the fact that Peter no longer has the healing ability..i wonder how they'll heal hiro now...i see 3 ways:

1. Peter finds another person with the healing ability
      2. Peter is somehow able to retain more than 1 ability again
      3. they use the same trick Sylar did for Charlie

there is a forth option, in which Hiro isn't healed and dies sometime later this season...
      Oh, we all saw it. I try not to think about it. Like I said before, Hero jumped to Noah and collapsed and was hospitalized, then he jumped frequently without ill effect to save Charlie, then he wonders if he can ever jump again.

There is no stability in his illness, I exaggerate, but he could jump again and explode into a million pieces, then just be fine in the next show saying "that was nothing".

Comment

so, nobodies pointed out the fact that Peter no longer has the healing ability..i wonder how they'll heal hiro now...i see 3 ways:

1. Peter finds another person with the healing ability
        2. Peter is somehow able to retain more than 1 ability again
        3. they use the same trick Sylar did for Charlie

there is a forth option, in which Hiro isn't healed and dies sometime later this season...
        You forgot option 5... couldn't peter go back to the boy and take the ability again?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
          You forgot option 5... couldn't peter go back to the boy and take the ability again?
          believe that boy is now dead...it wasn't show in detail, but i believe the kid had a chain tied to his legs and dragged through that town behind a car/truck...

Comment

believe that boy is now dead...it wasn't show in detail, but i believe the kid had a chain tied to his legs and dragged through that town behind a car/truck...
            What? When Did this happen? Did I miss the diolgue ? And couldn't he heal himself?

Comment

It was pretty hard to miss HRG and Tracy staring at his bloody corpse.
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

What? When Did this happen? Did I miss the diolgue ? And couldn't he heal himself?
                it was near the end of Strange Attractors...thats the problem with people with the healing ability...its never been stated on the show whether or not they can heal themselves...i'm guessing no, otherwise Linderman would still be alive...

Comment

it was near the end of Strange Attractors...thats the problem with people with the healing ability...its never been stated on the show whether or not they can heal themselves...i'm guessing no, otherwise Linderman would still be alive...
                  Well, Linderman had a hand pop right in the middle of his head. I don't think anyone could heal from that.

Comment

Well, Linderman had a hand pop right in the middle of his head. I don't think anyone could heal from that.
                    You do make a good point. Something like that is pretty much "Game Over", even for someone who can heal.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

1. So, Chandra Suresh had dealings with a newborn Samuel - interesting.

2. The Claire/Tracy stuff, to answer a question from earlier, was to push Tracy towards the carnival.

3. Nathan thinking he is Sylar - moron, he is Nathan, he has Nathan's thoughts and his feelings. It's just that he has Sylar in his head which is something he has to watch out for. Till he takes over though Nathan is Nathan.

4. Hiro, why the hell did you put Mohinder in a Florida nuthouse of all places?
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

this episode looked more interesting in the previews then it actually was...but, atleast we did learn Samuel's true motives, why he's trying to gather so many people with abilities at his carnival...i have a feeling Samuel killed his own brother for holding him back...
                        Spoiler:
                        you are spot on with that

I feel you are correct in that assumption!

the way i took it is, only Samuel's powers are magnified by other's with abilities...the more people with abilities that are around him, the more powerful he becomes..atleast thats the way i understood it...
                        It seems that way, which explains his hunger for wanting more of the evos to join the carnival. Even if that is via manipulation or coersion.

Comment

Working...
                        X