Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boringgggggggggggggggggggg....

Comment

Firstly, entil2001, a very strong post from you. I read it all, and agree on all points. It'll be interesting to see how Matt / Sylar survives several bullet shots to the body though, the only way I see out of this, is the next episode.

Matt / Sylar will be taken to the hospital where Peter works, Matt will somehow come clean to Peter (providing Nathan doesn't turn into Sylar before hand), and the body swap thing may happen sooner than we think.

One thing I will say, for all this episodes goodness, when did Sylar pick up the ability to fly? Sylar (as Nathan) flew out of the Carnival. Sylar never picked up the ability to fly, so what is going on here.....?

Originally posted by pipi View Post
      boringgggggggggggggggggggg....
      1) I disagree. 2) Ever heard of constructive criticism?
      sigpic
      It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
        Firstly, entil2001, a very strong post from you. I read it all, and agree on all points. It'll be interesting to see how Matt / Sylar survives several bullet shots to the body though, the only way I see out of this, is the next episode.

Matt / Sylar will be taken to the hospital where Peter works, Matt will somehow come clean to Peter (providing Nathan doesn't turn into Sylar before hand), and the body swap thing may happen sooner than we think.

One thing I will say, for all this episodes goodness, when did Sylar pick up the ability to fly? Sylar (as Nathan) flew out of the Carnival. Sylar never picked up the ability to fly, so what is going on here.....?

1) I disagree. 2) Ever heard of constructive criticism?
        like peter once had, Sylar has Empathic mimicry...he likely acquired flight from Nathan in the season 3 finale....

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
          like peter once had, Sylar has Empathic mimicry...he likely acquired flight from Nathan in the season 3 finale....
          It isn't likely to stay though.
          It could be that the shape-shifting into Nathan formed the brain into something that could fly because that is what Nathan knew.
          Probably isn't instinctual use, otherwise Gabriel could've accidentally used it to escape the police (before Samuel found him).

At this stage, I'm only watching for two conclusions: 1) Wanting a knockdown dragout fight between Sylar and either Samuel or the entire carnival cast. 2) Seeing the state Sylar ends up in, whether that be Sylar back to normal, or leaving a fixed Nathan in Sylar's old body and Sylar having to start out in some other body having to start power collection over again.

What I'd like to see is Sylar deciding to be done with fighting unless provoked, and helping some people while avoiding getting caught again (like Bill Bixby's character in the old Incredible Hulk).

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
            If this is the case, it would have been nice to see that.

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
            It isn't likely to stay though.
            It could be that the shape-shifting into Nathan formed the brain into something that could fly because that is what Nathan knew.
            Probably isn't instinctual use, otherwise Gabriel could've accidentally used it to escape the police (before Samuel found him).
            I'd say this is more plausible, though again, the writers could have done with explaining this.

I figure they can't explain everything to do with the shape shifting and what not, but surely, if the Brain changes when Sylar switches to Nathan, then all of Sylars powers, when he is Nathan, shouldn't be happening..?
            sigpic
            It's Probin' Time!

Comment

1. Very nice try Matt, though if he survives this I'll be very surprised.

2. We have a name for the Haitian - cool.

3. Not sure where things are going with Claire - doubt she's just going to forgive Becky for killing and trying to kill her roommates.

4. Things in the Petrelli family are going to get interesting.
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I actually thought this episode was quite good. Although I admit, I was hoping to see a development with the Hiro / Mohinder story. I'm curious too, as to whether or not Claire will join the circus freaks, only to later find out what Samuel is really like, and then end up back with her Dad.
                I think she will join for a while, till someone learns the truth of what Samuel is up to as well..

I think, at some point, every one of the circuis people will find out what Samuel is really like. I think, at the moment, they may see him as a saviour, but I doubt all of them would appreciate the things he has done. I conclude that this will come to light at some point.
                Some there might keep hailing him, but i do agree, some will see him in a bad light..

Also interesting, is the Matt / Sylar showdown. IF that character is now dead, then Matt is the character that is going to be killed off. It will though, be very interesting to see how they go about the Sylar storyline. Will someone transfer Sylar's 'mind' from Matt's dead body, back to where it belongs, or will the circuis lot simply create a new Sylar (thus essentially, the bad guy we've known from previous seasons, will no longer exist).
                If anything, i think that something will stop matt/syler dying and thus we get the inevitable showdown between syler/nathan and peter.

Maybe cause Nathan was in there/controlling him HE used his own power??

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                2. We have a name for the Haitian - cool.
                Exactly, he is the most under appreciated character imo..

Comment

Working...
                X