Magnus' hair color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnus' hair color

Was it ever discussed why Magnus' hair is blond in the flashback and brown in the present? Why the change? Don't get me wrong, I think the dark color works much better for Magnus' character. I'm just curious. BTW, sorry if this has already been talked about.

I don't think t was ever talked about but i would assume it was just for a change, or maybe, I assume, AT did it like that to differentiate between Sam carter and Helen Magnus. Cause if Helen Magnus was a blond i would think Sam Carter.
    sigpic

Comment

But for the reason of Helen's changing hair colour...she's lived 158 years and I'm sure she would have to move around and changed her appearance. I'm sure so she wouldn't be recognized by an 'old' friend
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

If she ever got around to seeing them again.
        sigpic

Comment

*Cough* Druitt
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
            *Cough* Druitt

You want a drink of water for that cough... lol!!

Though Druitt would be a prime example, but it really doesn;t stop him from noticing her.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to go with boredom... after 158 years blonde would get kinda old. Heck, I know someone who's had five different hair colors in the last two months alone.
              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I have to dye my hair just to get it to be a solid color.... lol!!

Though her hair does look good as the color it is
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  I don't think t was ever talked about but i would assume it was just for a change, or maybe, I assume, AT did it like that to differentiate between Sam carter and Helen Magnus. Cause if Helen Magnus was a blond i would think Sam Carter.
                  This was one of the reasons AT wanted to have a different hair color for Helen.

Comment

Oh hey, kewl. I said something right for a change... lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*sip's water* *coughts some more*

*runs*
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

You're funny..lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Quick question... was Normandy an example of Magnus' "red head" phase? I know AT was hinting that she wanted to get to Magnus' red-head phase, but to me the shade wasn't pronounced enough to be a true redhead.

And of course by "true" I mean dyed by false coloration... But seriously!

Anyone else curious to see if there was a REDDER phase?

Comment

I read somewhere the red hair was a tribute to her grandmother or something? Because quite frankly, it would have been a lot 'safer' for Magnus to stay a blue-eyed blonde at that time.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'd think a combo of boredom plus the need to be as non noticed as possible so as to not bring up that 'you remind me of...' things

How many women on here changed their hair color in their lifetimes? And ours are a lot shorter then helens.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X