This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU vs Mordern Warfare 2

Tomorrow night I will be faced with a choice, stop playing MW2 to watch SGU, or carry on and let my Sky plus record it and watch it later.

8 O clock is prime gamer time so to stop playing would mean a serious missed oppertunity to climb the ranks, but I've never missed an episode of SG(X) if I've had a TV capable of getting it in front of me before!

If this was SG1 or SGA it wouldn't even be a choice, but as some of you will know already I've not been 100% impressed by SGU so far.
    I got nothing!

It's your decision, posting it in here won't really help, you'll probably just start a flame war or something.

Comment

Earth is good episode...It deserves live watching.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Well this has got to be the most important thread ever created...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by akuma07 View Post
          Tomorrow night I will be faced with a choice, stop playing MW2 to watch SGU, or carry on and let my Sky plus record it and watch it later.

8 O clock is prime gamer time so to stop playing would mean a serious missed oppertunity to climb the ranks, but I've never missed an episode of SG(X) if I've had a TV capable of getting it in front of me before!

If this was SG1 or SGA it wouldn't even be a choice, but as some of you will know already I've not been 100% impressed by SGU so far.
          Or you could watch SGU on Wednesday at 9pm on Sky 2 as that's the unedited version

Oh and I got MW2 today
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
            Well this has got to be the most important thread ever created...
            It is You can't get between someone and their games

I completed Rainbow Six Vegas 2 last night which is great cause I got MW 2 today
            sigpic

Comment

I don't see the issue... Ranks are FAR more important! You should be playing right now!

Comment

Why not do both?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm affraid its one or the other, no way I could do both!
                  I got nothing!

Comment

I could make a joke about being a true fan but the honest answer do what is more entertaining
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Call of Duty is overrated IMO. Just take a break and watch SGU, video games can be way too addicting, thats why I stopped playing completely.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma07 View Post

As someone else said watch the uncut Wednesday 9pm version, I don’t even bother with the Tuesday airing.

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        Call of Duty is overrated IMO. Just take a break and watch SGU, video games can be way too addicting, thats why I stopped playing completely.
                        Not to turn this into a debate on videogames but you’re missing out. Just been playing Dragon Age Origins, I have never had become so invested in a plot of a piece of fiction, videogame, film or show.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post

Not to turn this into a debate on videogames but you’re missing out. Just been playing Dragon Age Origins, I have never had become so invested in a plot of a piece of fiction, videogame, film or show.
                          It does look sweet, BioWare are kings at good stories.(KOTOR, Mass Effect, and others) Sometimes it is hard to turn away! But I have spent waaaaaaay too much time with games.

Comment

two words only: Dragon Age
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              two words only: Dragon Age
                              God its good. Dark as hell, as if the BSG writers got let loose on Lord of the Rings, but written so well. I really look forward to Mass Effect 2 as well, these guys not only make the best games but their shaming Hollywood scriptwriters with the plots and the Universes that they come up with.

Comment

Working...
                              X