No announcement yet.

Myka Bering/Pete Lattimer ship thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoT - do you have the link to the article?

Stop feeling like you did something wrong because I don't think you did. It was an honest (hopeful) mistake. It's all good.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

thanks SunKrux. it's on the second page of the Warehouse 13 news and articles thread. it was posted by Jelgate. and i don't know how to link yet, but i'll find out.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
        thanks SunKrux. it's on the second page of the Warehouse 13 news and articles thread. it was posted by Jelgate. and i don't know how to link yet, but i'll find out.
        If your talking about the article I think you are talking about their was talk about giving Claudia a boyfriend. Maybe that is where you got confused.

Is this the one?

To write links
        [URL="the web link here"]This text will appear in blue[//URL]

Just only use one backslash in the the second URL tag. I added that to deactivate the link coding
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Jel in a ship thread?
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jel. yeah that was the one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
              okay. just found the article and re read it. turns out i miss read it. now i feel reeeeeealllly stupid. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Soooooooooooooooooorry.
              Don't feel too bad, I do this to myself all the time!
              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Thanks guys.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Jel in a ship thread?
                  Don't worry, he's not shippin' them. He's saying they shouldn't get together. You can stop fainting now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    Don't worry, he's not shippin' them. He's saying they shouldn't get together. You can stop fainting now.
                    Oh phew...I was getting worried the world was gonna end
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh phew...I was getting worried the world was gonna end
                      I'm not opposed to the idea but based on what S1 showed us its too much too soon
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I'm not opposed to the idea but based on what S1 showed us its too much too soon
                        I didn't really see a....Romantic connection between them *shrugs* I saw potential for them to become really good friends but that's it
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't really see a....Romantic connection between them *shrugs* I saw potential for them to become really good friends but that's it
                          For me that's the best kind of romantic relationship, you start out as good friends and then it goes from there. Most of the "ships" I ship over the years have been like that. They're more interesting because to me, they're a bit more real than the "OMG I MUST GET INTO HIS/HER PANTS NOW!!" type relationships. Relationships based on the sex alone are boring, imho.

As much as I do see the potential for Myka & Pete to be more than good friends, I don't want it rushed...any relationship that is rushed isn't as good as one that builds over time.
                          sigpic

Comment

For me that's the best kind of romantic relationship, you start out as good friends and then it goes from there. Most of the "ships" I ship over the years have been like that. They're more interesting because to me, they're a bit more real than the "OMG I MUST GET INTO HIS/HER PANTS NOW!!" type relationships. Relationships based on the sex alone are boring, imho.

As much as I do see the potential for Myka & Pete to be more than good friends, I don't want it rushed...any relationship that is rushed isn't as good as one that builds over time.
                            Yeah, kinda like Odo/Kira (DS9), Now that is a prime example on how to go from an acquantance to a friend to best friend to love If it's done something like this then it's made of win
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, kinda like Odo/Kira (DS9), Now that is a prime example on how to go from an acquantance to a friend to best friend to love If it's done something like this then it's made of win
                              Didn't watch DS9 all that much but yes, any really lasting ship on a tv show is always one that builds over time. There are a handful of ships that are like that and I hope that Pete & Myka become one of them...in time. Right now I'm really enjoying them as they are.
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree! A friendship that leads to romantic feeling is way better then a lust couple leading to sex.
                                sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Working...
                                X