Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Myka Bering/Pete Lattimer ship thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    Hey if you're on Tumblr there is a Myka/Pete shipper Tumblr feel free to follow, submit pics, tell us why you want/like Myka/Pete as a potential ship.
    Sweet!
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Hey if you're on Tumblr there is a Myka/Pete shipper Tumblr feel free to follow, submit pics, tell us why you want/like Myka/Pete as a potential ship.
    I am so following that

Yay! More Myka/Pete shippers. Please just remember, Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice. It is okay for others to have a ship that you don't agree with, but it is not, imho, okay to disrespect those other ships. Ship wars are stupid.

I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Yay! More Myka/Pete shippers. Please just remember, Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice. It is okay for others to have a ship that you don't agree with, but it is not, imho, okay to disrespect those other ships. Ship wars are stupid.
    I don't have tumblr but I do enjoy checking all the Myka/Pete things

Actually, sometimes ship wars can be fun
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Quote Originally Posted by yessika View Post
    I don't have tumblr but I do enjoy checking all the Myka/Pete things
    Glad to hear it.

Actually, sometimes ship wars can be fun
    You've obviously never had anyone tell you, you're wrong for shipping who you ship because of how there is "no chemistry" between the couple you ship.

You've obviously never had anyone tell you, you're wrong for NOT seeing the obvious subtext between two female characters and that you're delusional for shipping a hetero couple instead.

So while I get that you're joking, I don't think ship wars are fun at all. They're just a way to put up dividers between fans and spread hate. Neither of which are fun, imho.

Glad to hear it.

You've obviously never had anyone tell you, you're wrong for shipping who you ship because of how there is "no chemistry" between the couple you ship.

You've obviously never had anyone tell you, you're wrong for NOT seeing the obvious subtext between two female characters and that you're delusional for shipping a hetero couple instead.

So while I get that you're joking, I don't think ship wars are fun at all. They're just a way to put up dividers between fans and spread hate. Neither of which are fun, imho.
    Yes I have, and I was only half joking. Ship wars are not the worst thing that can happen to fandom and they are unavoidable because we all have different tastes and we want to convince one another.

Quote Originally Posted by yessika View Post
    Yes I have, and I was only half joking. Ship wars are not the worst thing that can happen to fandom and they are unavoidable because we all have different tastes and we want to convince one another.
    Actually ship wars are avoidable, if people would use respect. I do not want to convince anyone that they're wrong for shipping who they ship, I don't care. I care that people disrespect another ship to make themselves feel better about their own ship. That's wrong.

Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice. It's not that hard really.

a.jpg
    I personally think they should get together!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamTeslen View Post
    I personally think they should get together!
    Me too!

But I don't think it'll happen

My own mad world...with a malfunctioning Stargate

VINDICATED!!!!

I finally got all caught up on Warehouse 13. I got apathetic about it for a while largely because of all the talking down of the Pete/Myka ship. People kept saying it was never going to happen and that was a good thing. That annoyed me. I thought they had great chemistry from the beginning and should end up together. I never got a brother/sister vibe from them.

I'm so happy the PTB finally took the plunge, even if I did have to wait for the very last episode. It's so great to have a ship that actually ends with cannon confirmation (I'm glaring at you Stargate PTB for S/J).

What a fun show with a great ending; although, there are so many more stories that could be told and I'm sad they won't be made.