Monthly Farscape Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
    Do you guys know of some way I can buy online copies? Not buy them online, but to view only online? I have made a vow about magazines. I only get them online as I hate the clutter. I've already replaced the bulk of my books collection to Kindle.

Also, out of curiosity, what is meant by "trade" in context of comics? I see a few of you guys keep saying things like "when is it coming out in trade?", etc.

Comixology is your best bet (They are handy, as they organize by storylines):

http://www.comixology.com/search?search=farscape

They have some here as well, but I've never used them:

http://www.mydigitalcomics.com/searc...query=farscape

Comment

Thanks Randy_Watson
      sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

I recently started reading the comics and I was pleasantly surprised.
        Even though I dislike the idea of Chiana suddenly going for this "Roiin" guy and Scorpius's writing was kinda flawed at points, it is really good.
        Scorpius's pet is awesome!
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Also, have the comics stopped permanently?
          I REALLY want to know what happens next.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Also, have the comics stopped permanently?
            I REALLY want to know what happens next.

Yes, as far as I know it has. War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 1 was the last one to make it to graphic novel format and the comics that would have made up War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 2, had it made to graphic novel format, were the last comics to be made as far as I know.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

The last thing I saw was them joining up in that Delvian ritual thing.
              And that's it? Why did they stop, ESPECIALLY on a cliffhanger?

Comment

The last thing I saw was them joining up in that Delvian ritual thing.
                And that's it? Why did they stop, ESPECIALLY on a cliffhanger?
                This post I saw on Amazon may help: http://www.amazon.com/Where-is-it/fo...x3PBFR8K2QMQU9

The cover art for what would have been the graphic novel War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 2 had Zhaan on the cover so that could very well have been the ending for that. Hopefully someone here who would got them all in comic book format can give some more input on that because I was only getting them all in graphic novel format so I don't have anything past War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 1 and have only read The Beginning of the End of the Beginning so far.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

It's just sad.
                  (Why haven't you read the rest of the comics?)

Comment

(Why haven't you read the rest of the comics?)
                    Well I haven't read them because I know once I read the rest I won't have anything Farscape to read when I'm in the mood to read something Farscape other than the only good Farspace novel House of Cards. I know I could read them again, but when have I have 54 unread Star Trek novels, soon to 55 when I get the new Enterprise novel that came out this month, and every SG1 and SGA novel that came out before Transitions and Allegiance with the intention of getting the rest I don't really want to reread anything at this point and time.

Comment

Working...
                    X