No announcement yet.

What happened to Riley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trouble with reading Mallozzi's blog is is does suck a lot out of the show, spoiler-wise. Even inadvertant ones. I mean, it's sorta easy to know who is and isn't on the show from reading his blog and the actor twitters, so you KNOW that so-and-so isn't going to die.

But RIley, well, it should take months to recover from that injury.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      The trouble with reading Mallozzi's blog is is does suck a lot out of the show, spoiler-wise. Even inadvertant ones. I mean, it's sorta easy to know who is and isn't on the show from reading his blog and the actor twitters, so you KNOW that so-and-so isn't going to die.

But RIley, well, it should take months to recover from that injury.
      I've actually made a point to be careful of what spoilers I may end up reading from Mallozzi's blog. The only real spoilers I've seen are how many episodes each actor is appearing in and that's about it--that and the really goofy pictures of the cast members.
      sigpic

Comment

I have this fear that all this "Riley will be in the Season 1 finale" is going to be 100% flashbacks. >.<

God, I hope not. He's like the voice of sarcastic reason on the show.

"We've got to open some doors, don't we?"
        "Do we, do we have to?"

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          Not sure.

I'm wondering why they don't use the stones to have someone trade bodies with a Doctor to come and check him out and/or give Johansen some more medical training. Way to practical of a way to use the stones!
          Hmm... I know exactly who they should have stop by for a visit... a certain gorgeous Scottish doctor...
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
            I have this fear that all this "Riley will be in the Season 1 finale" is going to be 100% flashbacks. >.<

God, I hope not. He's like the voice of sarcastic reason on the show.

"We've got to open some doors, don't we?"
            "Do we, do we have to?"

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing Riley throughout the rest of the season, along with Volker and the other secondaries. If he were killed off and on his deathbed Young promises to hold a memorial for him, Riley's final words probably could be:

All the while, Eli will do his

Routine.

Special thanks to Aragon101 for these.
            sigpic

Comment

I get the feeling the SGU episodes will eventually come across a guy who desperately needs help and is eating up medicines like crazy. Eventually someone will have to make a really tough choice....Riley might be the first to be starved of medicine since he's already on his death bed

Originally posted by Spimman View Post

I'm wondering why they don't use the stones to have someone trade bodies with a Doctor to come and check him out and/or give Johansen some more medical training.
              Having a second Doc might not do him much good, I get the feeling he was near death. A second Doctor is just going to show up say he needs rest, fluids, a prayer and say its 50:50....what's the point in body swapping just to hear the same diagnosis twice?
              Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
              They had to fake the ratings
              They had to fake the ratings.
              Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey View Post
                I get the feeling the SGU episodes will eventually come across a guy who desperately needs help and is eating up medicines like crazy. Eventually someone will have to make a really tough choice....Riley might be the first to be starved of medicine since he's already on his death bed
                Rush would probably advocate such a position since people are basically just a means to an end to him. Of course, Young and everyone else on the ship would collectively groan and then argue if someone who risked life and limb to save the ship were treated in that fashion. If Rush were to make an actual such recommendation, I can picture Young broodingly muttering to himself, "A lot of work," off in one corner and then having TJ treat Riley until he keeled over.

But that's not going to happen though.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X