No announcement yet.

Telford/Young/Emily relationships and future speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Telford was going for intercourse, though I'm sure that's what they intended to hint at and we'll find out in later episodes.

Though I can't believe Emily and Young slept together - it wasn't even his body.

Comment

New to the forum, came after watching the episode on Tivo to see what people thought about Telford/Young/Emily.

When I watched it I thought most likely he was there to pose as Young. But now that I've gotten everyone's input I don't think that is likely. From a story arc perspective it would be too strong, and as someone wrote above it would be way out of character for a Stargate story.

Right now i can think of one likely storyline. I think Telford and Emily are in a current relationship which Young does not know about. Telford basically caught his girl cheating with her ex during the swap. I think the writers will surprise us by showing us they are in a relationship but have Telford not confront her initially. The ongoing love triangle will be a dramatic lever between Telford/Young. To keep it going they will have Emily break up with Telford because she is 'confused' and both men will persue her.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsenior View Post
        Ok this is no way Spoilers, it's just what I think is gunna happen:
        Colonel Telford is gunna have sex with Colonel Young's wife having her believe that he is Colonel Young, and in a few episodes time she is going to discover that she's pregnant! She won't know from which encounter but either way, it's Telford's baby because it's his body! Like I said, not Spoilers, just my opinion
        Oh and Colonel Young will discover what Telford did (having sex with his wife).
        I hope not, that's too sickly soap operish

I'd rather Telford was there (at Emily's door) because he's been having an affair with her all along,, (that's why she found it so easy to have sex with Young, cause he looked just like her lover hehehehhe)

and wouldn't it be a hoot if the next time Young "stones" his way back to Earth (and of course this should be an unplanned "switch"), he immediately finds himself on top of Emily and realizes that Emily was having sex with Telford, LOL
        General Jack O'Neill, still HOTTer than ever!

Comment

Lol, I came to the same conclusion as Colonel Young I still say Telford's a bad guy though

Originally posted by missmobius View Post
          I hope not, that's too sickly soap operish

I'd rather Telford was there (at Emily's door) because he's been having an affair with her all along,, (that's why she found it so easy to have sex with Young, cause he looked just like her lover hehehehhe)

and wouldn't it be a hoot if the next time Young "stones" his way back to Earth (and of course this should be an unplanned "switch"), he immediately finds himself on top of Emily and realizes that Emily was having sex with Telford, LOL
          Lol, that would be awesome and Emily could cover herself by saying "he told me he was you"
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X