Destiny's weapon grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny's weapon grid

How sick was that? Just watching...I can foresee a really cool battle scene..(drooling) equal to that of BSGs finale!
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
    How sick was that? Just watching...I can foresee a really cool battle scene..(drooling) equal to that of BSGs finale!
    well there could be a incursion before the season is done
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Not a fan of the sound effects

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebsg View Post
        Not a fan of the sound effects
        to me it sounded like the rainguns on the 303's and 304's

Comment

i wasnt quite expecting there to be that many cannons on it

Comment

My first reaction was, "Holy s***! That's a lot of guns!"

Awesome.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

My first reaction was "ain't they waisting ammo?"
              "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
                It did kind of remind me of BSG's point defense systems. And i love how many weapon blisters there were. BUT if that little firing they did was all it took to drop from 40% to where it needed to refuel, it makes me wonder how long it could keep it up in a protracted battle... Does not look that long.

to me it sounded like the rainguns on the 303's and 304's
                I think they just used the same sound effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                  My first reaction was "ain't they waisting ammo?"
                  it looked like it was a energy based weapon so no ammo needed

Comment

Another proof that the "last tribe" of Asgard in Pegasus used tech based on the Ancients. Not just the suits, but the railguns too. That also means we can assume they will eventually find yellow projectile handguns.

At last, its getting interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      it looked like it was a energy based weapon so no ammo needed
                      so every time they fire they would deplete all the ships energy ? seems like a pretty wank system to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                        so every time they fire they would deplete all the ships energy ? seems like a pretty wank system to me.
                        old design the ship could do more millions of years ago now yes it would be pointless

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          It did kind of remind me of BSG's point defense systems. And i love how many weapon blisters there were. BUT if that little firing they did was all it took to drop from 40% to where it needed to refuel, it makes me wonder how long it could keep it up in a protracted battle... Does not look that long.
                          They would have a problem if they were to run into the "Universe Asgard" or Universe form Replicators, much so if the encounter is between galaxies, and Destiny has no stars to eat....

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                            Yeah, but keep in mind that the ship is absurdly old and is definitely not functioning properly. Furthermore they weren't at full power, and there were "leaks" in the power conduits for the weapons array.
                            I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello.

Comment

I wonder if the Destiny also have other weapons systems, something similar to missiles or such.

Comment

Working...
                              X